Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, everyone.
First post here! Good to be part of the WF!

Okay, so I was thinking. It's pretty obvious that neither Triple H nor Undertaker are in the best shape of their lives. Both are nearing the ends of their legendary careers, which have both been full of unfortunate serious injuries. I believe making this match No Holds Barred was a very good move because now it opens a lot of possibilities like steel chairs, out-of-the-ring bumps and of course, the sledgehammer. However, one more thing is that it allows the possibilities of interferences by other people. Think about it: Barrett recently told Kane that the Corre helped him out earlier (The Original Nexus burying Taker alive), and Sheamus interrupted Triple H's promo, only to be beaten up and put through the announcer's table.

Now, I know Sheamus vs Bryan seems to be on the horizon for Mania, as does Corre vs Big Show and Kane. But still, after all these matches, do you guys see the Corre coming out at some point during HHH vs Taker to beat Taker up? Sheamus can come out to get some revenge from the Game for putting him through a table a month ago. Then, maybe Big show and Kane could make the save (possibly leading to a Brothers of Destruction vs Corre feud)? Or maybe just Taker and HHH teaming up and fighting them off, then going back to the match at hand against each other.

Obviously, the ending of this match shouldn't and won't be because of interference, but I could see this happening mid-way. It could make the match more interesting, add more of a "hardcore" feel to this No Holds Barred match and of course, in the process, help in making it an "epic" as WWE is marketing it.

What do you guys think?
Is it possible?

Let's discuss (like adults please).

· The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,143 Posts
I was thinking about whether they would interuptions in this match as well. If I had it my way, I would have Sheamus interefere going after Triple H, and I would have HBK (Yes i kno, im only dreaming here) interfere going after Taker. The near pin falls would be epic, and with both men laid down on the mat, there really would be no telling who would win.

· Registered
317 Posts
Cluster of too many bodies takes away from what should be one of the highlights of the night. Just let Taker and HHH go at it and I can guarantee that they will give it their all. Even if they get so roughed up that they have to take the next 9 months off.

· The Fringe Lunatic
110 Posts
First post here.

I don't think they would do that. WWE has put up a lot of crap lately but I'm hoping they wont cheapen this match by throwing anyone else into the mix, especially if it were HBK.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,778 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised to see Shawn Micheals coming in and superkicking Undertaker, in a bid to help his friend try to end the streak. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see HBK superkick Triple H as well, in a sort of "I don't want you to beat the streak, since I couldn't" sort of way, or even just because he's HBK and could easily kick HHH for no reason :D.

· Read Only
11,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I kinda like what Riddle101 has to say.

Imagine half-way through the match, Shawn Michaels comes out, tunes up the band and superkicks Undertaker. Then goes ahead to high five/hug/whatever Triple H and they celebrate for a while. Then, HHH picks him up and gives Taker the pedigree. Just as he is going for the pin, HBK suddenly has a "I can't let him do what I couldn't do twice in a row" look and superkicks HHH, then walks out.

After this, both guys could slowly get up and restart the match, and we'll all have an awesome Wrestlemania moment to remember.
:rolleyes:

· Registered
206 Posts
I don't really want to see any interference from anyone in this match. This is the kind of match that should just be left alone. Now, I don't think Triple H is winning, but think about it, if he were to win, it would cheapen his victory if he had help. And when Taker wins, it would cheapen his victory as well. Besides, interference from The Corre, Sheamus or even HBK would suck, in my opinion. The Corre has nothing to do with Taker (yet) and should be left to their own match at WrestleMania. Same goes for Sheamus and, why would it make any sense to have Triple H take Sheamus out in order to look strong again, only to have Sheamus come back and cost Triple H the match? I saw Triple H taking out Sheamus as the end of that feud. And as for HBK, I don't think it would be right for him to interfere no matter which way he did it. What I took from the end of the match last year was that HBK and Taker had respect for eachother and after Taker retired him, I don't think HBK would disrespect him by interfering. Not only that, but if HBK helped Triple H win, it would take away from the victory. And HBK costing Triple H the match really doesn't make sense to me because it leads to nothing. Not only does HBK help the man who ended his career, but HBK isn't coming back to feud with Triple H, so why have him stab his friend in the back?

No interference.

· Registered
350 Posts
I kinda like what Riddle101 has to say.

Imagine half-way through the match, Shawn Michaels comes out, tunes up the band and superkicks Undertaker. Then goes ahead to high five/hug/whatever Triple H and they celebrate for a while. Then, HHH picks him up and gives Taker the pedigree. Just as he is going for the pin, HBK suddenly has a "I can't let him do what I couldn't do twice in a row" look and superkicks HHH, then walks out.

After this, both guys could slowly get up and restart the match, and we'll all have an awesome Wrestlemania moment to remember.
:rolleyes:
Not a bad idea.

I think the MITB winner should cash it in on undertakers streak

· Registered
612 Posts
Fire Taker's wife from wWE and end his streak. Turn on the lights while he creeps towards the ring, expose him. Tell the world that Rey Mysterio put him on the shelf for a year. Rip his shirt and expose his old body.

· STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,105 Posts
The only person that could possibly interfere would be HBK and he would either superkick Taker or HHH.

But I doubt it. Just let them go at it and even in their current states of health/fitness whatever this could still steal the show.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.