Wrestling Forum banner

Internet Bandwidth Limit

1012 14
What's everyones bandwidth limit? (In GBs...)

Or do you have no limit?

Post your limit, if you have one & the city/country you live in.

Just simply wondering.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Exile on Main Street
1,154 Posts
I'm on an unlimited plan. It costs a few pounds extra a month, but the alternative is a 20GB limit with a £1 charge for every GB you use over the limit, and i've used over double that limit in the past. I'm in the U.K.

·
Unim Phenomenous
208 Posts
I'm in the UK and on an 'unlimited plan'. Although its subject to fair usage. When I was in my old flat me and my flatmate were constantly downloading tv shows etc through the night and got a cap on our speed for 1 month after we downloaded 100Gb. Very unlikely to ever hit 100Gb downloads in a month now so not so bad.

·
Banned
592 Posts
Our house downloaded like 1tb of shit last month. So yeah, lol fair usage.

When you have a 4 bedroom house in the city and 4 young adults paying off the mortgage....yeah fair usage isn't going to work though.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
2Gig:(... to make this easier for everyone, in US dollars i pay around $120 for the 2 Gigabyte of 3G data. Now out of bundle rates would be around US $300 for 2 Gigabyte, hence why i'm not on the net alot when my CAP has been depleted

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
unlimited on my home computer in New Jersey

When I went to college at Rutgers they had a 4GB bandwith limit on your computer (not the public computer lab ones) and if you went over it they banned your internet usage until it went under that limit

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Think I'm on one of those unlimited-but-please-don't-test-us-on-that deals.

Instead of having a limit, they just slow your internet the FUCK down for a few days after some major downloading.

Soon as I move I'm going elsewhere, they suck in general anyway.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
No no limits, we'll reach for the sky!
No valley to deep. No mountain too high.
No no limits, we'll reach for the sky,
we do what we want and we do it with pride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.