Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about this and I thought it could be something TNA should try to get maybe a little more buys to their PPVs and even if it's not the case I think the company should still give it a try. My idea is to start every single TNA ppvs with an international wrestling match where TNA invites two or three or even four wrestlers from the indies to start the show and pump the crowd with a great wrestling fight. Not only is there many great talents in the indies but there are also many well known guys that could put on a great start to a PPV.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm still a proponent of the World X Cup becoming a major attraction for a PPV. I thought it was great having TNA guys and international stars mixing to put each other over.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I'm not a fan of the concept and I'm not sure if it would increase buys. When ECW did it for their 1st ppv with Michinoku guys, it just took away from the show in my opinion, although I suppose there's a way you could do it well and pull it off, but still I'm not a fan.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I agree with the OP. I think this would be a great idea. It would make TNA seem so much "bigger". And I don't mean by profit, I mean by like EPICNESS!

·
Registered
752 Posts
I like the idea of pre-PPV matches, but they need to be used to promote roster guys that didn't make the card. I see OP's point, but TNA's huge roster is underutilized as it is. Gen Me is a good example of a lesser known team/wrestler to showcase in a situation like this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts