Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6099 Posts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
Re: Friendlies & Euro 2012 Qualifiers Discussion Thread

two guarantees for tonights matches.

1.rooney, terry, cole, to be booed.

2. keith fahey to put messi in his back pocket.

·
Lynskey Lover
774 Posts

1.rooney, terry, cole, to be booed.
And rightfully so too, they let the country down, it's clear they put club before country and you know what? That's fine.
But don't take the piss & pull on an England shirt, hand it over to somebody who might have a bit of pride & actually give a fuck.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts

Anyone just see Gerrard laugh? He makes me fucking sick, the 16 year old girl rapist

·
In the Heat of the Moment
33,794 Posts

This first half is better than England ever looked during the World Cup. Expect the scoring to be opened up in the coming half. Is the Hungarian keeper wearing sweatpants? Pretty annoying to be honest.

Time to switch to Mexico/Spain now.

·
Registered
5,742 Posts

Sweden-Scotland: 3-0

1-0 Ibrahimovic
2-0 Bajrami
3-0 Toivonen

Great team effort from Sweden. They didnt stand a chance.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

Mexico is winning 1-0 aganist Spain right now.

In other news, Chicharito is a crack.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts

Lol, so THAT gets given but Lampard's doesn't.

That did NOT cross the line.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts

Actually on second thought maybe it did cross the line. Can't really tell from this crap stream.

Gerrard equalizes.
It really didn't.

Also, screw England fans booing Rooney, they'll all be creaming over him when the next tournament comes around and they know they need him.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts

Wow, a win over Hungary. I imagine England are now favourites for Euro 2012. Terry being able to get picked for a national team when he would lose a race to a tortoise is quite something. I bet Carvalho is delighted to be leaving Chelsea and not having to carry that scum bastard anymore.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

Denmark - Germany (Friendly)

0-1 Gomez (19)
0-2 Helmes (71)
1-2 Rommedahl (74)
2-2 Junker (88)

Great match, although both teams were without some regulars. Denmark suffered from not having Christian Poulsen on the team, but the offensive medfield with Rommedahl and especially Christian Eriksen was great. The defence however had a bad night, but that can be because they lacked Poulsen on the Defensive Midfield. Daniel Agger played badly

·
Registered
8,430 Posts

Ireland 1 - 0 Armenia (Fahey '78)

Bloody delighted with that, really tough game for us. We're used to throwing leads away but we hung on this evening, we're not pretty to watch but I dont care as long as we keep winning.
Should be another 3 points on tuesday against Andorra at home. Doyle was immense tonight, definition of a target man. Dunne, St. Ledger and Lawrence played well too. C'MON IRELAND! :D

(anyone know if england u-21's vs portugal is on telly? bebe might be playing, would be interesting to see him)

·
Registered
989 Posts

Good play by England. Great result. It's a real shame about Dawson - he was defending very well. Never have I felt so confident about an England goalkeeper than I do with Joe Hart! Jermain Defoe - Mr. Reliable. Bulgaria showed themselves to be a group of right dirty bastards at times! I'd have liked to see Adam Johnson get some more time on the pitch though - he is magic.

COME ON ENGLAND!

1 - 20 of 6099 Posts