Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend came up with this and I think its pretty good.

The Shield keep teasing a break up over the next few months until finally at the Rumble they split. Next night on Raw they get back together. At EC PPV they split again only this time Rollins and Ambrose attack Reigns.
For the next few weeks on Raw they attack Reigns and cut promos about how he became the big star in the group and how it was never meant to be about just one guy. A couple of weeks before Wrestlemania they are beating down Reigns for the fourth week running and IF YA SMELL hits. The Rock runs down and helps his cousin, Roman Reigns. A tag match is announced for Mania 30.

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns and The Rock.

Perfect way to get over Reigns (and the opposing team) by mixing with The Rock and it can protect Dwayne if he is concerned about injuries.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
I like it! Good way of using Rock, not putting too much spotlight on him, he doesn't have to wrestle much, all 3 Shield guys would advance their careers, and it would be a hell of a match, and also, I've always liked tag matches at Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Or The Rock can just film a movie during WrestleMania weekend and not be at the show... That's a better idea for The Rock. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nope. Rocky is too big for this, and seeing as I will be there, I want him Facing lesnar :):):)

But this isn't a terrible idea

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont get me wrong Id rather see a massive singles match but Im not confident in that option so I think this would be a good compromise if he doesnt feel up to a one on one match. Reigns could do most of the work. Rock could just take a beating and hit his signature moves

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
I like it. Hopefully it could lead to a whole family thing with the Usos too, so when Rock leaves Reigns and the Usos could be the samoan power group I've been wanting for a while :mark:

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,608 Posts
Very good idea, I have to admit. Having Reigns get alittle bit of rub from Rock won't hurt at all.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
I'd be happy with that, would be ironic and similar to what he did 10 years ago at WrestleMania 20.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Or The Rock can just film a movie during WrestleMania weekend and not be at the show... That's a better idea for The Rock. :rolleyes:

Typical iwc punk mark response. fpalm

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
It's a good idea, but it shouldn't happen at a Wrestlemania. Putting The Rock in a tag team match at Mania isn't a wise move at all from a business point of view when his star power would be so much better used in a big marquee match one-on-one with another big name.

But like Rock/Cena vs Miz/R-Truth (at Survivor Series 2011), I could see it being awesome on a lesser PPV.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts