Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,378 Posts
That's pretty much the same thing she said on Impact last week.

My guess? Aj is the father of her son! You see, he put the kid up for adoption because he couldn't afford to keep him at one point. What Dixie & AJ are doing are actually scheduling visitations between AJ & his son.

Stupid, isn't it?

·
Premium Member
3,488 Posts
If that ended up being where they went I would watch TNA religiously for that storyline, it sounds hilarious and would bring back fond memories of Rey v Eddie.

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Lol.. She has been saying this for how long now?.. weeks? months?.. "People will be hurt" is becoming TNA's version of "IRON CLAD CONTRACT.. BIG FAT BONUS.. PEOPLE POWER".

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
AJ and Dixie are plannig a surprise part for Surge. And Kaz/Daniels were not invited. Thus, they are the people who will be hurt.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
That's pretty much the same thing she said on Impact last week.

My guess? Aj is the father of her son! You see, he put the kid up for adoption because he couldn't afford to keep him at one point. What Dixie & AJ are doing are actually scheduling visitations between AJ & his son.

Stupid, isn't it?
Stupid but wouldn't surprise me if this was it tbh.

·
Banned
653 Posts
Obviously the only people getting hurt are Kaz and Daniels when Dixie reveals there is in fact nothing going on and there is an explanation.

Robbie E rules bro!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
What they are going to announce is a vanilla excuse, the heel turn will only happen way down the road when AJ wins a big match with help from the ref.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I assume its something really outta left field like Dixie has cancer and confided in AJ or some shit lol.
That would be fucking edgy and chips right there.

There'll be some kind of face explanation I imagine, can't see them just confessing to an affair, although it'll really mix things up if they did.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
I really hope its not AJ slept with Dixie for the title, that is a dead end storyline for AJ.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
dixie should not be on tv , period...loook whats happening here...the storyline started with daniels/kaz vs aj and were actually giving these guys big pushes but now that dixie got involved it has become all about her while kaz/daniels/aj all play second fiddle.

plus, she is just a horrible actress and always comes across like she is about to cry and is a powerless , easily manipulated wuss...truth is thats prob how she is behind the scenes so she isnt really acting when shes on tv

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Yeah I guess this storyline already got boring, because all we hear is that "people will get hurt". I'm pretty sure she's gonna give some logical explanation and Kaz&Daniels gonna be like "Oh snap! We were wrong. Sorry Dixie!" lol :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts