Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TNA wrestler Stevie Richards told Jim Varsallone of the Miami Herald that TNA Hardcore Justice was just the beginning. "I'm in the best shape of my life,'' Richards said. "I'm ready to go. I feel like my career has actually been re-started. I'm starting over fresh and proving myself to everybody in TNA, the wrestlers on the roster and most importantly, proving something to myself."

Richards commented on his match with Justin Credible. "I felt great,'' he said. "It was called the last stand, and a lot of people were thinking it was the end of something, and it might have been the end of something for some people, but I'm just getting started.

Richards, who is tech savvy, said he is working with the company on live streaming their house show events. "We're going to try to bring live video streams of the live events," said Richards. "We're going to try and make that happen. I think I'm already wearing all these different hats with the company, and I want more. I want to work more. If they asked me to move to Nashville [TNA's home base], I would do it." To read the full story, visit MiamiHerald.com.
I got this from tnainsider.

This is nice to read. I've always really liked Stevie and I really do hope he sticks around.

I also really like the idea of them streaming house shows.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Richards, who is tech savvy, said he is working with the company on live streaming their house show events. "We're going to try to bring live video streams of the live events," said Richards. "We're going to try and make that happen. I think I'm already wearing all these different hats with the company, and I want more. I want to work more. If they asked me to move to Nashville [TNA's home base], I would do it." To read the full story, visit MiamiHerald.com.
i like this idea

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Live streaming would be a disaster, Russo doesn't book the live shows and people would actually see shows better than Impact.

Joking aside, it'd be a great idea. Maybe they could film a match on a live event and show it on Xplosion or something.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
live streams is a good concept. obviously you wouldnt get the full production of impact per say but you would get to experience what the house shows are like and it's possible you could see some great matches there.

·
Registered
610 Posts
They should stream their house shows in the Hammerstein Ballroom, ECW Arena and in the UK. It would be awesome !

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Stevie pitched some good ideas there about streaming house shows, and the guy seems very motivated. But I can't see him in TNA past this ECW storyline, unless they keep him as a jobber.

But his match with Justin Credible was very good, he looks in shape and ready to go. Wish him the best!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Like Stevie, but he never has a big role (except for right to censor) yet seems to always stay employed with both WWE and TNA. Maybe with the new focus on the TV Title, he can get some run in that area. He looked great at the PPV, is pretty good on the mic and a good wrestler, and the stevie kick rules. I don't know why he's never seemed to really connect w/ the audience. I could definitely see him as a late bloomer like JBL was though, and still end up with something really good happening for him.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Stevie is in GREAT shape and he sounds like an excellent employee. I would LOVE to see the Global Impact tour on my television again.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I am hoping (though I know it's not true) that Raven and Dr. Stevie are the "they" that Abyss is talking about. I really want to see Raven and Stevie in storyline.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,966 Posts
Could streaming house shows have a negative effect on house show attendance?

They'd definitely have to charge a pretty penny to watch online.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts