Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
8,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMPACT WRESTLING SPOILER ON TNA TITLE SITUATION
by Mike Johnson @ 11:48 PM on 10/24/2013

Rick D just sent word that Dixie Carter announces a tournament to crown a new champion on the 10/31 edition of Impact, which is currently being taped in Salt Lake City, Utah. We'll have more details as they are available.
I love this idea and think it will set up an awesome feud. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Bobby Roode is the only right choice here. A cocky Roode being confronted by the true champion would be gold. I hate the thought of AJ being off TV for a month or so, but that is what would need to happen for this story to play out the right way. None of this next week bullshit. Let the new champ think he is champ for at least a month before AJ comes back to start the feud. This is big, because this will be your Genesis main event feud. Hopefully its Roode.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao oh my goodness, this is so, so bad. I watched a little via stream today, and honestly, it's a shambles of a show. It's a blatant rip of the 2011 CM Punk story, and Dixie's acting and character makes the Bellas out to be like Merly Streep.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao oh my goodness, this is so, so bad. I watched a little via stream today, and honestly, it's a shambles of a show. It's a blatant rip of the 2011 CM Punk story, and Dixie's acting and character makes the Bellas out to be like Merly Streep.
It was a good show tonight. The night after BFG is always promo driven because of new story lines being started. AJ was great, Bully was great, Roode was great, Bad Influence was great, Dixie was Dixie.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I disagree, AJ feels too forced and ingenuine to be able to convey the sympathy one should feel for his character. Bully just yells and repeats the same shit week in, week out, and there's nothing else going. They could be so, so much better, yet through laziness or ignorance, they just don't care to try.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
LOL TNA copie the montreal screwjob that got then a 1.4 rating, TNA trying to get back into the 1.0 - 1.2 by copying WWE storylines, hoping angry WWE fans watch too see what they doing.

If the final is Roode vs Magnus , Roode is the new champion
If the final is Sting vs Magnus , Magnus is the new champoin

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
All storylines In wrestling are copied so good for TNA on picking up on that.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
yeah man

that CM Punk story that WWE dropped after 2 weeks it's such a copy and it's so wrong

like wrestlers walking out while holding a title has never ever ever been done before - until vince did it, right?

honestly, when you say shit like "it's a shambles of a show" after one of the few shows this year that wasn't a shambles, it's obvious the real reason you're posting those kind of remarks

and sorry there is no way anyone acts worse than the bellas that's just another indication of why you're really saying what you're saying

I disagree, AJ feels too forced and ingenuine to be able to convey the sympathy one should feel for his character. Bully just yells and repeats the same shit week in, week out, and there's nothing else going. They could be so, so much better, yet through laziness or ignorance, they just don't care to try.
stale generic bullshit criticism

especially love that 'it could be so much better, they just don't care' that is a classic lazy ass concern trolling comment anyone can spot from a mile away

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Styles would still have to come back in 2 weeks and act like he never left for that to be true

·
Banned
6,087 Posts
Jesus you guys are really obsessed by anything CM Punk. You guys bring him up every two minutes.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
yeah man

that CM Punk story that WWE dropped after 2 weeks it's such a copy and it's so wrong

like wrestlers walking out while holding a title has never ever ever been done before - until vince did it, right?

honestly, when you say shit like "it's a shambles of a show" after one of the few shows this year that wasn't a shambles, it's obvious the real reason you're posting those kind of remarks

and sorry there is no way anyone acts worse than the bellas that's just another indication of why you're really saying what you're saying

stale generic bullshit criticism

especially love that 'it could be so much better, they just don't care' that is a classic lazy ass concern trolling comment anyone can spot from a mile away
Leading to the summer of Punk which TNA could never replicate :)

Yes, it was a shambles of a show. The performances from majority of the roster were woeful. It's a shame that guys like Daniels, Roode and Angle have to sift through the shit to be featured each week. Nothing made sense on the show, and you're doing the typical denial act of a butthurt TNA mark citing trolling as a reason to critique the show. It was a chore to watch, and coming off the 'biggest show of the year,' should not be as such.

The Bellas can at least look competent, Dixie just stands there with a blank look on her face, confused as to why she's even out there. It's painful to sit through.

You doubt TNA can get better? :lmao Alright then, you keep on keeping on in your bubble of false hope and misguided optimism. They need to try different things to get out of the rut, but when they copy a fresh storyline and rework it almost to the letter of the law, then something is not right.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.