Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From watching Monday night raw and the way cm punk put the members of nexus through an initiation, were they trying to encourage people that were watching raw not to join a group or gang that includes initiated, by showing good examples about the dangers of it and the differences/effects between people who choose the right and wrong path to life?

I thought it was neat for wwe to show something such as that because its a good lesson to be learned.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Meh, I don't see it as anything special since wrestling also teaches those same kids that to solve a problem just fight it out.

·
Charismatic Enigma
4,103 Posts
Meh, I don't see it as anything special since wrestling also teaches those same kids that to solve a problem just fight it out.
No no. They teach them to talk the problem out for about 30 minutes. THEEEEEEEEN fight it out.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
how is that when wrestling is just a show?
:confused:

So, WWE Raw (a show) can teach kids not to join a gang, but they can't teach them that fighting is the answer because it's "just a show." How does that make sense?

No no. They teach them to talk the problem out for about 30 minutes. THEEEEEEEEN fight it out.
I've done that in real life. Works great, dude never saw it coming.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
it was kinda funny how they send a message through wwe and make it good at the same time.

Though is funny how they do messages like this, yet everything else in wwe is just "i dont like you, lets settle our differences by fighting in that ring"

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I remember the good old days when the only lesson I learnt on Raw was old women give birth to hands.
Absolutely. Best lesson I ever learned.

·
Banned
749 Posts
It wouldn't have bothered me so much if it didn't kill the angle. Every time King called it "stupid," the whole angle of the night just got buried deeper and deeper.

·
Registered
708 Posts
As a person who's friend went to a school where people settled their differences inside a steel cage (It was a cage for smokers to use, but people used to load it up with weapons, and have fights there so to avoid the wrath of teachers), I can quite honestly say:

Leave the life lessons, WWE. It's just not your area.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts