Wrestling Forum banner

Interesting Cena Heel Turn Thought.

922 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  soxfan93
If Cena ever did make the heel turn would his crowd reaction change that much I wonder? The older fans hate Cena because he's the hulk hogan of our generation and the super duper pg baby face. But considering guys like Orton, Austin etc... have been cheered for years would Cena doing a good heel turn actually pull fans to the new character? Basically all the young fans would now boo Cena with a deep passion but many other older fans would love bringing back the heel persona?

Just some food for thought.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha. My bad, took me a sec to figure out what you meant.

· Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I mock peoples minds when they actually believe he would ever turn heel. Considering how much money the wwe would lose.
I think he might turn heel someday. Not within the next year or two but someday. Basically I could see Cena becoming like Hulk Hogan where everyone is just sick of the superman good guy and the WWE has someone new they want to push as their new babyface merchandise machine. Nobody ever thought Hogan would do it in a million years until that leg drop came thundering down on Randy Savage.

I just brought this up as food for thought since it seems like a holy grail the thought that John Cena would ever turn bad guy that it might not be as successful as people think in this day in age.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
The only way Cena turns heel is if there's already someone capable of taking over as the face of the company. Whether that be Miz at some point, or if they decide to run with Orton as the face of the company, or if the person isn't even in the WWE yet. Somebody has to be able to match the money Cena made as a face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.