Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys....is anyone here interested in writing blogs/column for a new wrestling website.

it can be anything from reviews for raw, smackdown etc, or ppvs. or anything to do with wrestling.

possibly to write weekly (no pressure)

no financial reward as its only new and doesnt make any money

the site which is names ShootWrestlingReview has not been published yet as they are looking to get a couple writers and columns before they go on the web as there is not point publishing the page without any content.

if you are interested then post here and i will pm you or alternatively you can pm me..

thanks in advance

·
Registered
343 Posts
I would possibly be interested, are you writing OP?
No offence intended, but your level of written English seems pretty ropey....its very hard to take any article/blog etc. seriously when its written badly.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Id be interested, no what if crap from my other thread lol a much more in depth look at great superstars, past present and future, plus a variety of topics i hope would spark interest. Send a pm with more details mate.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do not write for the site, except for one blog but that is all.....i was going to just forget about the site due to the lack of interest for people that want to write..however it looks like there are a couple of you that are interested....if you are serious about writing than pm me with a sample column/blog.

also if you guys have any ideas about making the site unique and stand out than please feel free to share your ideas

www.shootwrestlingreview.yolasite.com

·
Registered
50 Posts
I do not write for the site, except for one blog but that is all.....i was going to just forget about the site due to the lack of interest for people that want to write..however it looks like there are a couple of you that are interested....if you are serious about writing than pm me with a sample column/blog.

also if you guys have any ideas about making the site unique and stand out than please feel free to share your ideas

www.shootwrestlingreview.yolasite.com
Its 3:30am here so ill get onto it for you ASAP

·
Registered
1 Posts
VERY VERY interested in this wanted to write for a wrestling site for over a year and a half but couldn't find one I would post nearly every day if you took me on and I have experience as I used to write for a sports site(for football though) until it went out of business:) reply to this or message me about it and whether you would have me write fr the site?:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there, I'm a journalist and I often interview professional and amateur wrestlers and sometimes write short reviews or opinion pieces, so I could become a contributor to the wrestling site too. I worked for RingsideNews and I can also submit the samples of PPV/weekly show recaps I wrote for Pro Wrestling Stories.
To join Pro Wrestling Stories > Write for us > contact admin (at) prowrestlingstories (dot) com: write me an essay sample or fill in an online form

1 - 14 of 14 Posts