Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bryan should win at Wrestlemania. Hold onto the title until Summerslam where he will drop the title and put over Zayn, Neville, or even perhaps Wyatt or Rollins. Wyatt would be a perfect person to dethrone Bryan then maybe have Wyatt drop it to Zayn. Either way the future is now.

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
Bryan should win the title, and hold it until WM32. For one straight year.

Then at WM32, he puts over Bálor, Neville or Zayn in a fantastic match.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You got the right idea I am happy with him putting over someone from NXT. I just personally want to see Bryan vs Rollins for a title would be awesome maybe the WWE title one day.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
In other news, Ambrose should just fucking quit as there is no place for him in the roster.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
This thread should just be called "Brian wins lols at every one and then puts over some nxt guy."

On a serious note, the IC is poison for any one wanting to go further nowadays and Bryan having it won't do him or the title any good.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Bryan is basically in the Jericho spot now, where he can instantly jump between main event and mid card at ease and not suffer from it.

As much as I would love him to be in the WWE title hunt, being the IC champ and helping elevate those midcard titles (especially if Cena wins the US Title, or hell if Rusev beats Cena which would elevate that title a fair bit more) is the best I can hope for him right now considering the Reigns/Rollins train is in full motion.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Um no to Zayne and Neville winning the IC Belt. The IC Belt needs to regain it's prestige that it held up to 2002. One of those two winning it so fast would keep it in its current stagnant state.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts