Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
Woah, when I read the title, I thought Rhodes was still the Intercontinental Champion... As for Show's new shirt, it looks more fitting for Henry - just change "WMD" to "WSM".

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I like the black and yellow colour scheme, but that's about it. Still, it's better than his stupid army merch he wears atm.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
When did Big Show join up with the New Nexus?

And, yes, add me to the growing chorus of voices who honestly thought for about two seconds that this thread was about a new shirt for Cody Rhodes. :(

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
:lmao I thought it was for Rhodes too. For some reason, I just can't keep track of the fact that Big Show is the Intercontinental champion, and I never have problems remembering who has what belt. It just goes to show you what an un-fitting IC champion the Big Show is.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Exactly, Pyro. I always remember who's champion, even when they're utterly irrelevant and kept off television like Jack Swagger as United States Champion.

The whole concept of Big Show as Intercontinental Champion somehow does not compute.

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

·
One Winged Angel
3,708 Posts
Is it bad that it took me 10-15 seconds to think about who the IC champ was and couldn't remember? Shows how much attention I pay to Smackdown. Had to open the thread, heh.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts