Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is mainly aimed at the Mean, but everyone is welcome to read and laugh at him. This is his latest insult towards me:

"eXtremist is a fat gothic dumbass bitch"

Fat??? Now there's a great insult if I ever did see one, if I was fat then maybe i would be hurt.. but y'know considering how little intelligence you have, i'm not surprised you turned to this insult, it really sums up your intellect

Gothic?? Ha! Firstly that isn't an insult. Secondly I know a lot of Goths who are good friends of mine who would laugh in my face if i ever said I was gothic, thirdly, have you ever seen a goth? And finally, I don't know how you think im a goth, because the music i like is very light, the only band that I like, who are remotely gothic, is AFI.

Dumbass? Right. Well considering I go to a Grammar school, have 10 GCSES (A*-C) and have been predicted B's and A's at ALevel, I hardly think that I am a dumbass

Bitch.... well I have no disputes with that, it's true, I bitch about everyone.

Thanks

Now everyone let us point and laugh at the idiot once again :D

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
How the hell did this whole thing start???

Oh well anyway...
**Points and laughs at The Mean**

·
Registered
502 Posts
I dont think eXtremist and the turtle like each other very much. You guys are always in each other's faces. Why dont you "shake hands" and make out, uh I mean make up.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I tried being nice to her and all but she aint that kinda person..

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
i find extremist to have a jolly attitude towards people. She's like strawberry jam, everyone likes it. and then there's this piece of toast, she has her own little spot on it just sitting there. Then when you have the peach jam (the mean) invading the starwberry jams territory, the strawberry jam gets defensive, but the st00pid peach jam cant take a hint and keeps on invading, so the strawberry just gets more and more angry until it splurges and gets the other kick ass jams to help. Sadly enough the peach jam just keeps on coming, totally oblivious of how narrow minded it is. So all the jams just gang up on poor little peachy.

So the moral of the jams is to never piss of the good tasting ones :agree:

also peach jams is the one jam no one likes but cant get rid of. :sad:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
MaryJoeWanna said:
i find extremist to have a jolly attitude towards people. She's like strawberry jam, everyone likes it. and then there's this piece of toast, she has her own little spot on it just sitting there. Then when you have the peach jam (the mean) invading the starwberry jams territory, the strawberry jam gets defensive, but the st00pid peach jam cant take a hint and keeps on invading, so the strawberry just gets more and more angry until it splurges and gets the other kick ass jams to help. Sadly enough the peach jam just keeps on coming, totally oblivious of how narrow minded it is. So all the jams just gang up on poor little peachy.

So the moral of the jams is to never piss of the good tasting ones :agree:

also peach jams is the one jam no one likes but cant get rid of. :sad:
hahahaah that was fucking great

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think I hate eXtremist!

Oh wait, I find her to have good taste in music, and humorous.
But not MJW humorous.

Oh well.

*ChrisDV goes to sleep with one eye open, wakes up, and is last seen heading to a hill, carrying a bin.*

WEEEEE!!!

*Thud*

Ow. My bin hit a tree. Stupid steering:mad:...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts