Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a bastard.

I've been off school for the past few days so was looking forward to going back today. So there's me, finishing watching 'Meet the Barkers' at 11, and I'm off to bed.

So I'm lying there trying to get to sleep. 12am becomes 1, becomes 2. I open the window slightly to get some fresh air in. This doesn't help at all. I get to sleep eventually at 6am. I couldn't even get up for school this morning as I just fell back asleep.

This happens to me once every couple of weeks, although usually I can't get to sleep until roughly 2am or 3am, which is better than 6am!

Oh well, I had my sleep and now I'm just going to go to bed earlier. Kids, don't stay up late!

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Not being able to sleep is a pain in the arse. I had a bitch of a day on Monday, with more travelling than I'd normally like to do. I knew this before then, so went to bed at half past ten on Sunday night, in order to get a good night's sleep. What happens? I'm still awake at three, and still had to get up at six.

I was really cheerful on Monday, and a joy to be around.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
That's a bastard.

I always go to sleep too late and wake up too early. My body clock is well and truly fucked.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Yeah, it's annoying. I need my 8 hours!

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
Yeah insomnia is a real git. My mate had it and he was constantly tired for about a month.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Insomnia is just lame. I hate it. If I take a nap during the day, I'm up until around 2 or 3 in the morning. Usually while having to get up three hours later for school. For that reason alone, I no longer take naps. I hate staying up long.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
I hate it. Every night I got up to my room at 10, expect Fridays or Saturdays. I always have trouble falling asleep. This happens to me all the time on Sunday nights.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I never do that, I just fall asleep at 3 AM at the latest. I do have a problem with falling asleep though. I trick myself with that "I'll just close my eyes for a minute" statement. Of course, this doesn't happen. I fall asleep with my contacts on, and that, is a pain. :(

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I'm tired no matter what. I'll get like 10 hours sleep, does it matter? No.

If I balance it out with coffee or something, I'm usually fine. The less sleep, the larger the coffee.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i always stay up late out of stupidity and lack of tiredness, then when i wake up in the morning, its like death lol really should try getting to sleep before 3 am

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
I also have a problem with oversleeping on weekends. I just can't force myself to wake up. I'm such a bitch. :(

I tend to wake up early weekdays though. Like today, I woke up quick, at about noon jus' thought that I had to be at my high school soon I gotta take my vitamins before the day begins before my mother starts bitchin about my friends, about to go and damn near went blind young niggaz at the path preparing for teh school. Ran in the house, and grabbed ma paper clip wit my notebook on the side of ma hip. Then i played my own shit and it went somethin' like this cruisin down the street in my Pin-to, drooling over bitches, slappin' the monkey, while watchin' the ho's...

·
Banned
397 Posts
Were all in the same boat, the one thing that helps me sleep is turning on the news and turning my cd player on. Not loud but just so i can hear it. Then i just go 2 bed and it helps me go 2 sleep. Try it sometime.

Reactions: Total Aggression

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I didn't get much sleep in the last week because of all of the fighting between neighbors. If they start it again I will call my landlady in the morning.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts