Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOC: Sorry if this one may seem boring (with, erm, having almost no progression in the storyline) but I liked it. Writing these kind of RPs is fun, and even though the rest are aswel, these just make whatever progress we made with the rest of them feel just that much sweeter. At least to me, anyways.

(yes, some of you may catch up one something to do with S&G at the end, but it isn't exacly on purpose)

---

Insanity.
You know, there's a breaking point, and it's different for all kinds of people. Sometimes it takes just a bit of pushing, but with some you can try as much as you want, but you can't break them without touching their soft spots. Like a thick armor, it can't be broken or ripped apart, but when it touches fire, it melts, and boils alive anyone inside of it.

Along all my life, I thought I was neither of them. I never got pushed past my breaking point. Never got broken in half in a fight. Actually, no. I got quite a few times, as a matter of fact, but I shrugged it off and came back the next day with something hard like a steel chair or a pipe, so laying their bloody and broken heads on the floor wouldn't be a problem that time around.

Even messing with Nina at times didn't got me through that red line that deems one with having control of his actions or not. Sometimes a punch or pushing whoever messing with her through a window would do the trick, nothing out of line. Most times she'd do it first, since she wasn't just glass and watching my wrestling training actually taught her something. I didn't knew, I didn't care, I was happy with myself and with most around me. Being smart works too, sometimes, but when trying to deal with shit on the spot I just couldn't be fucked to plan out something, cause fists work faster than turning someone's psychy inside out and slowly tearing it with out nails - even though they obviously are not as effective.

That was the first time I learned I was the second type of person, when I signed into EPW for the first time. I just got out of one of their small indy-schools, what could a kid like me do in a sea of Tim Feeleys, Unknowns and Kaladas and the champ at the time - JM Hardy. Walking backstage was a threat in on itself. Everyone knew one bad look from Lost Soul or Terehov would be enough for deep trouble.

The first time I ever got past that fear was when I debuted, facing two generic "indy" names (one being named after a tea), both awkwardly looking like Daniel Bryan and I gave them a beating. Anniversary Eclipse. And she was there. She was there when I lost against Colton for the first time, when I lost against "Flava", when I really pushed it too far and even then lost awkwardly with a roll up by Matt Jones on my small but determined quest for the Primetime Title, back in the Last Resort tournament. It broke my heart, those three seconds, and I don't exacly remember what happened when I went backstage to her. That's what I know was my breaking point - insanity at its rawest point.

I was only a corpse by that point. Addicted, addicted to EPW, to fighting, and to a lesser extent, to her. She was the only one keeping me alive though, keeping me from flatlining ljumike the limp zombie I was. And I needed to steal something, to turn myself into dust.

It worked, walking the stairway to heaven and touching it, unhooking it and jumping off that ladder onto the mat with heaven in my arms. But that only meant one thing - that I was dead and there was nothing I could do about it. It was over, and heaven was nothing but a chance to get something that would drop me even lower.

And now i'm floating, only inches above the abyss, and I feel it, I just know that if I trip, I fall, and that the darkness and insanity embrasses me with open arms. And there I go. The breaking point is slow and steady, but it's there. It's always there.

I just want her back here so I can say she looks wonderful, but I can't focus. There's a light in the way, and I can see someone's hands over me. They get closer and I can see they have round transparent glasses and blue outfits. A tool goes over my eyes and up, doing something I obviously can't see. I can hear my heart beat now. Not in my body, in a machine, I think. I can't see the abyss anymore, but I can't see her either. The other people view in closer and the main guy, with the tool, walks some steps back.

I think we're done here... Patch him up, he'll be waking up soon.

And then my eyes were covered once again. Oh darkness, my dear friend.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Not sure what I think to be honest.

A few spelling mistakes, a couple grammatical errors and what in the hell is "ljumike"...seriously I read it like 8 times. Or am I out of the loop on a really funny inside joke?

I enjoyed the idea you were going for, and it was pretty well executed, just the spelling, and grammar issues made it hard to stay into it.

But it wasn't bad

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what I think to be honest.

A few spelling mistakes, a couple grammatical errors and what in the hell is "ljumike"...seriously I read it like 8 times. Or am I out of the loop on a really funny inside joke?

I enjoyed the idea you were going for, and it was pretty well executed, just the spelling, and grammar issues made it hard to stay into it.

But it wasn't bad
To be honest, I already expected for there to be a load of grammer mistakes because I was both writing it half-awake/half-asleep - thanks to not sleeping since tuesday morning, and because I didn't get a chance to re-read it before I shut the laptop off (since besides EPW's deadlines, my family has its owns :no: )

Really, just now I'm re-reading it. And since this is the middle of the night (had to jump in quick to take care of some other business - not EPW related) I'm feeling I still miss quite a few.

"ljumike" is supposed to be "like". ehhh, yeah, not sure what happened there

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
"ljumike" is supposed to be "like". ehhh, yeah, not sure what happened there
Bahahaha thats solid. Pure awesome.

As for the rest, I wouldn't worry to much about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts