Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been many many inovators behind every wrestling move.Ill name some,you try to come up with some more

Rolling Fireman's Carry Slam-William Regal
Regalplex-William Regal
Ganso Bomb-Toshiaki Kawada (he had a broken arm so he couldn't lift Misawa completely in a powerbomb,thus inadverently inovating this awesome move)
Tiger Driver-Mitsuharu Misawa
Emerald Flowsion-Mitsuharu Misawa
Go 2 Sleep-KENTA
Shiranui-Naomichi Marufuji
Gannosuke Clutch-Mr.Gannosuke
Kudome Valentine-Megumi Kudo
Orange Crush-Kenta Kobashi
Shining Wizard-Great Muta
Moonsault-Great Muta
450 splash-2 Cold Scorpio
Stunner-Mikey Whipwreck
Falcon Arrow-Hayabusa
Phoenix Splash-Hayabusa

You continue..............

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm surprise you didn't said that Jeff was the creator of the Swanton,since technicaly he did and is/wasn't the only one to use it

Oh,and:

Jake Roberts - DDT
Jake didn't invent DDT,some japanese chick did,i cant remember the name

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
I'm always wary about things like this, because there really is no way to know who innovated 99.9% of the moves around. Just because someone popularised something doesn't mean they weren't turned onto the idea or even shown a move by someone else while training, or if it was something they saw at a small local indy show. That's without considering the fact that most moves are just variations on a basic, common maneuver. Do they count as an innovation if all you're doing is just adding or changing something that's been seen a million times before?

Saying that, though, it's always interesting to look at peoples suggestions in these threads.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Jake didn't invent DDT,some japanese chick did,i cant remember the name
Never heard of this before, always known it as Jake had somebody in a front facelock and slipped, thus creating the DDT.

I believe Ron Simmons created the sidewalk slam because, as he says it, "it's the kinda' thing you could just do to someone on the sidewalk".

Oh and Santino invented the Cobra

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
F5 = Brian Adams

First time I saw the move performed anyhow was when he did it during the tag match that pitted Kronik against the Perfect Event @ Bash At The Beach 2000.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
F5 = Brian Adams

First time I saw the move performed anyhow was when he did it during the tag match that pitted Kronik against the Perfect Event @ Bash At The Beach 2000.
Wow,first time i hear that one :shocked: ,always thought Lesnar invented it

·
Registered
628 Posts
I actually think that Randy Orton created that inverted backbreaker that he does. I've never seen anyone else use it before.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Did Finaly not invent the rolling fireman's carry ,hence why it's called the Finaly roll.:confused:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts