Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Christina Von Eerie, a California based female wrestler who has done a lot of work for AAA in the last year, is scheduled for a tryout at this week's TNA Impact taping. I saw her work last January for Pro Wrestling Guerrilla in California and really liked her look and work. Nice to see TNA looking to add more Knockouts to the mix.

source: PwInsider.com

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
She's an okay little talent, I've only seen on of her matches, I think it was a PWG show from the start of the year but she looks like a decent character. Thumbs up to TNA if they sign her.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I and Rollie, we had seen right!

Shannon Moore, Jesse Neal and Christina Von Eerie, this yes that is a great group!

Pay attention to Ink Inc.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
When are these "punk kidz" going to start finding their own original personality... I dislike most of these going over into their wrestling gimmicks, only very few actually make the punk rock thing work smoothly.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Von Eerie's not too bad in the grossly overbooked AAA. They should bring in Alex Koslov as well as those two work well together in an opposites attract scenario. I'd rather that than the potential of her being a part of Ink Inc. But if it results in another good signing for the KO division, I'm all for it.

Now they need to re-sign Melissa and Kong and perhaps they'd have something to look forward to again.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Christina is a better wrestler than Moore and Neal combined. I can guarantee now, if TNA put her with them, she'll become the equivalent of Lita and Sable to their Essa Rios and Marc Mero.

Putting CVE with Ink Inc. is something I suggested that TNA should do over 3 months ago. She'd make a useless tag team much more interesting for a while, before eventually leaving them trailing in her wake.

P.S. I'd fuck her senseless.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Christina is a better wrestler than Moore and Neal combined. I can guarantee now, if TNA put her with them, she'll become the equivalent of Lita and Sable to their Essa Rios and Marc Mero.

Putting CVE with Ink Inc. is something I suggested that TNA should do over 3 months ago. She'd make a useless tag team much more interesting for a while, before eventually leaving them trailing in her wake.

P.S. I'd fuck her senseless.
Too risky, is not it?

To Ink Inc., serves a figure to strengthen the group, she is the right person.

3 is better than 2, and the valet in my opinion is always useful, especially if it is good as her.
In any case, do not see how Moore and Neal can be obscured by her, is a good wrestler, but in the ring there are Moore and Neal.
And I think it's always impressive to see a woman in contexts like this.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So just for reference, she isn't actually planned to do anything with Ink Inc, she just has tattoos?
She has a Mohawk.

Certainly there is nothing, but tonight will be in a Try-Out match, and will also attend the tapings tomorrow.
Is therefore desirable that may already debuting.

But a sincere way, with this look, where you want to?!
Of course, maybe also use in the single, I think even right, but his role with the Ink Inc., sure, if they take it.

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Too risky, is not it?
What? Fucking her? I'd risk it for a biscuit!

She'd obscure them IMO not just on wrestling ability but also on look and charisma. She's one of wrestling's best kept secrets and has a huge future ahead of her.

·
Banned
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What? Fucking her? I'd risk it for a biscuit!

She'd obscure them IMO not just on wrestling ability but also on look and charisma. She's one of wrestling's best kept secrets and has a huge future ahead of her.
I think you can fuck who you think ... honestly :D

However, I think you are too partisan. It's a good wrestler, I know, I've always followed willingly. But then again I don't believe at all that will play a decisive role, will "only" belong to a group.
I agree that it has a great future in front of you, but will also Ink Inc. for that matter.

They can help each other.

·
Tap Or Snap
2,539 Posts
I Skip Basically every match she has in PWG. But then i also do the same with any Ink Inc stuff. Maybe they are made for each other.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Every one of her tat's look like a random drunken decision that someone would wake up and regret in the morning.

With that in mind she would fit in perfectly with Ink Inc. :p

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,968 Posts
Every one of her tat's look like a random drunken decision that someone would wake up and regret in the morning.
That's a good quality to look for in any girl.

RE: Skipping her matches. I think the good use of women is one of the cool features of PWG shows.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts