Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Im giving BTB a shot! Im going to be writing an Armageddon PPV. I ust to book at a different forum but it got crap and i have heard high things about this place. Unfortuantly due to university i can not post full time but i hope you can have confidence in my Armageddon PPV because i promise when i post it, you will not be dissapointed! I will be announcing a match every so often for this Pay-Per-View starting tonight!

·
Banned
339 Posts
good luck your poster looks cool

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
That poster looks like a Snow Tiger poster especially with his last PPV being this super Armageddon. If you are Snow, I would fess up because they log your IP code and can tell.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yeah. I re-registered on my old name.

That looks like snow tiger's banners though.

But I have something that means you can have the same IP address as anyone on the website.

Anyways, good luck with this.

·
Banned
333 Posts
Busted! Don't know why you were hiding your identity and said you came from another forum but whatever. Don't be too long in posting Armageddon, Snow Tiger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
^^As long as Armageddon is up huh! Yup, Armageddon will be an amazing ppv! Im going to announce one of the Main Events on friday, you can choose? Smackdown Title Match or Raw Title Match? You Decide

·
Banned
339 Posts
nice poster better than your old one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts