Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- The October 11th WWE Smackdown taping in Dallas, TX will now be a Supershow. The advertised main events (probably dark matches) are:

*John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio for the WWE Championship

*Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton for the World Heavyweight Championship

*The Largest Battle Royale in WWE history - A 41 Man Battle Royal featuring stars from RAW and Smackdown

Plus a Special Appearance by DX.

Credit: PWInsider
41 Man Battle royal? Hmm....

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
A special appearance by DX? fpalm

Just go away please.

Guess HBK has to keep busy when he's not hunting or going to Spurs games.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
they should have the raw guys on SD on a weekly basis , not the other way around ..
They just need to blend the rosters and forget about a roster split. Have two shows but it's a free for all and anyone can land on them.

I wrote before that WWE needed to create dual brand stables which would force Raw/Smackdown people to mingle and it looks like WWE is finally doing that. So hopefully a full blend of the rosters is next.

·
Registered
634 Posts
LOL 41 men in the ring at the same time is a ring collapse waiting to happen. and if not that then a lot of stepped on toes and feet! I assume it will be like the RR.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Could be a fun show.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
It's probably going to be Royal Rumble format which should make for a good show at least. Wonder what the prize will be? I'm thinking a title shot or something like King Of The Ring.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts