Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From NoDQ.com:

Thanks to GQ Money for sending this in:

I wanted to give you some updated info about Alberto Del Rio's ring announcer. He also wrestles as Chimaera, and appeared on the Dragon Gate show during Wrestlemania weekend this past year. He is also one of the head trainers at The Fit Pit Pro Wrestling School in Chatsworth, CA. For more details you can visit www.MakeMeAproWrestler.com
Intresting. Atleast he has SOME experiance in wrestling.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Make the epic ring announcer a wrestler and give them the tag titles!!!!

Nah, seriously, just push him as the new Joel Gertner.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
did you know on July 7 1989 Lillian Garcia ate her first BLT sandwich. who cares the guy is a ring announcer who will be gone in probably two months when people get tired of the long entrance.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I hope they keep him around a while. He makes Del Rio seem original and interesting, which I'm not trying to take anything away from him. It just makes him epic. Unfortunately I agree with the statement, if not the sentiment, of randyorton8.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Nah, seriously, just push him as the new Joel Gertner.
I would actually full on LOL if they let him do a Joel Gertner speel in Spanish, vintage Spanish announcer!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
If ADR ever gets a world title match on PPV, let the guy make the challenger/champion introductions alone.

Big heat guaranteed.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
He looks like a fat Cody Rhodes with a bad hair cut.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I always marked for Michael Buffer's long-winded introductions of Hollywood Hulk Hogan back during the peak of the New World Order program.

If they had Rodriguez run down a list of (kayfabe?) accomplishments for Del Rio like that, it'd be even better.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
I always marked for Michael Buffer's long-winded introductions of Hollywood Hulk Hogan back during the peak of the New World Order program.

If they had Rodriguez run down a list of (kayfabe?) accomplishments for Del Rio like that, it'd be even better.
That's pretty much what he does, except it's in spanish lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
good for him that he wrestles too because he is a truly awful announcer.

his voice is quite low, his words are not clear and he also says "RRRRRRio" and not "RRRRRRRRRiiooooooooo"

total crap.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
good for him that he wrestles too because he is a truly awful announcer.

his voice is quite low, his words are not clear and he also says "RRRRRRio" and not "RRRRRRRRRiiooooooooo"

total crap.
Good to know this forum has an expert in announcing.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
It would be funny, if sometimes Del Rio refuses to tarnish his honor in poor fights and randomly ask his Announcer/Butler to fight for him. He would tell famous wrestlers they don't worth his blood and order the Announcer to get in the ring. The said Announcer would be revealedl as really good and astonishing. He would destroy most opponents and get a great heat.

It could be the beginning of a tag team or even a stable (if we add more lucha libre servants with him like unmasked aviadores or blue demon).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts