Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KayfabeKickout.com is reporting, via IndianExpress.com, that Indian wrestler Rajesh Kumar is set to begin training with WWE in Japan.

Kumar, who stands 7 feet 5 inches tall, which is about 5 inches taller than current WWE star The Great Khali, goes by the nick name "The New Khali."

On potentially working with WWE, Kumar had the following to say:
"Once my training in Japan is complete, I will hopefully be selected by WWE to enter their international championships." http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/433023-indian-wrestler-possibly-heading-to-wwe

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
Well that'll be Khali's USP out the window. I'll reserve judgement until I see him in action.

·
Registered
619 Posts
He looks a lot thin and skinny. Khali has a great physique especially that upperbody i dont think he could match khalis physique.

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
non story. they say he is 39 and wwe don't sign people that old unless they were with wwe in the past. he would be 41 at least before being able to debut on tv. and they claim he is going to train for wwe in japan when wwes one and only training facility is located in orlando

·
Registered
205 Posts
Khali was such a success, I can't wait for them to bring this guy along :side:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts

Yeah, he's a modern day Rick Rude...
For a huge guy, actually he does have a good upper body.

Don't act like seven footers have the same bodies as 5'8" people. It's very different and much more difficult for someone like that to look anything like Cena or something.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Please don't be a talentless hack like Khali.

I don't mind giants as attractions, I just want them to be able to actually wrestle.

·
WWE Golden Era Sim League President
3,295 Posts
he is a little soft now given the schedule and his age but when he started training first he was insane

and before that he was a pro bodybuilder

Man Khali looked like a beast in that first picture up there.

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
Oh, YAY! Because now we can have another mega star alongside Khali :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Fucks sake, first Gonzalez, then Khali, now this dude.

Andre was the exception.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts