Wrestling Forum banner

Inaugural Brawl

1702 Views 12 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  soxfan93
Was just watching Invasion 2001 with the WWF V WCW/ECW inaugural brawl. For those who don't remember it was Taker,Kane,Jericho,Angle,Austin v Dudleys,Booker,Rhyno,DDP.
What I was wondering is if there were a TNA/WWE brawl who would represent each organisation?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
201 Posts
Team wwe would be cena. Orton. Undertaker. Triple h. Edge. Team tna Kurt angle. AJ styles. Sting. Jeff hardy. Rvd

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Jomofo's probably right. But Kane/Taker/Sting are too old, and Angle/Hardy were top stars from WWE. IMO, the way it should be:

Cena, Orton, Kingston, Miz and Morrison vs. Styles, Joe, Lethal, Roode and Storm

Miz/Morrison would reunite, because obviously everyone from WWE would be faces to take out the big, bad TNA invaders.

Reactions: jomofo

· Banned
201 Posts
No Miz, no Rey, No Big Show, No Joe,MCMG,
Well o was naming the five current top guys in each company. But if each member had to be a specific category like brawler technician or high flyer. Then I would add some of these guys
Jomofo's probably right. But Kane/Taker/Sting are too old, and Angle/Hardy were top stars from WWE. IMO, the way it should be:

Cena, Orton, Kingston, Miz and Morrison vs. Styles, Joe, Lethal, Roode and Storm

Miz/Morrison would reunite, because obviously everyone from WWE would be faces to take out the big, bad TNA invaders.
Man I would pay sixty dollars to see that on tv

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

That has the makings of a good match right there

· Banned
4,476 Posts
That'd be the first WWE match in years that I'd pay $60 to see lol.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I'm sick of the immature douchebags on the site that refuse to form a persuasive argument, and instead discount mine due to my avatar.

· StarStruck
2,072 Posts
Lets say a TNA Vs. WWE match happened i'd love.

Orton, Morrison, Miz, Bourne, and Cena for Star Power Vs. AJ Styles, Robert Roode, James Storm, Samoa Joe, and Kurt Angle for Star power on TNA's side.

and if it was a Invasion like PPV as a marquee i'd like a singles match between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy too because i felt they always worked well together putting personal feelings aside.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Lets say a TNA Vs. WWE match happened i'd love.

Orton, Morrison, Miz, Bourne, and Cena for Star Power Vs. AJ Styles, Robert Roode, James Storm, Samoa Joe, and Kurt Angle for Star power on TNA's side.

and if it was a Invasion like PPV as a marquee i'd like a singles match between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy too because i felt they always worked well together putting personal feelings aside.
If there was a PPV like that, it has to be Punk vs. Joe. It just has to be. Then, in my original match, replace Joe with... either Matt Morgan or Desmond Wolfe.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.