Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having this problem for years. I log in and read some stuff. 20 mins later when I am ready to reply to something, I am logged out. I have to log in and go back to the mainforum page and start over. What is causing this? Is anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: FITZ

·
Administrator
33,799 Posts
Yeah you are signed off after 15 minutes of inactivity and unless you have the remember me option ticked when you logged in you would have to log in again.

·
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Platt. I usuallyt get on the forums and it pisses me off that when I get ready to reply to something I have to log in again. I guess most members don't have this issue as they sign in and proceed to start spamming it up right away imo.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Is 15 minutes of inactivity 15 minutes of not looking through the forums, or 15 minutes of not posting?

·
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It has to be not posting because that's when it always happens to me.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Thanks Platt. I usuallyt get on the forums and it pisses me off that when I get ready to reply to something I have to log in again. I guess most members don't have this issue as they sign in and proceed to start spamming it up right away imo.
Or... they just tick 'remember me'? Just a wild guess, mind you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts