Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who ever maintenance these forums should definately do a clean up on inactive users. I mean I go to the members page
i click on the top 20 posts. I get to page 79 i start to see zero's and then the zero's dont stop till page 362. I mean my forum only has like 30 something members, and i do clean out the inactive ones atleast once a month. Please, if i was you i would take this into consideration...

N

·
0 Posts
This has been asked a few times. If we deleted members the site would look smaller...and people usually register if the site looks larger.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya but it is also taking about alot of user names that could be used by other people. Im just saying it would help.

N

·
0 Posts
If anyone wants a username that is taken I just change it (if they have a low post count).

If we did delete them we'd probablt have about...umm...7,000 members less or so. :argh:

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Dagnabbit...and here I was thinkin this place was filled with thousands of soon to be followers of the Elite Immie Army!!! I declare Shananagans on this site!!! LOL Just kiddin, I frickin love it here. Place is so damn laid back makes me feel like kickin my sneak's off and humpin the couch. Just as if I was in my own home...oh wait, I am...there's my bed right there!!! Oh well...atleast I can try to entertain the DOZENS...and DOZENS of people that put in an effort to post a lil bit here n there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You'd have way less members than that.

As long as you don't delete EVERY fucken inactive member, just ones in the first 1 or 2 thousand regions (like i have done at my site), then you're fine. I should have about 8000 members, but i deleted about 2500.

Think of a way to adapt an idea rather than just throwing it out the window.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thus substanciating my claim that you cant admin for shit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I show respect to people who either deserve or earn it. Somebody disrespects what i say, i wont be holdin' back.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
All bow down to Daniel, for he runs 3SWForums... He MUST be right, and if someone disagrees with him then they MUST be wrong... :rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Daniel Edler said:
Thus substanciating my claim that you cant admin for shit.
Uhh...learn some English you idiot. It's substantiating and can't.

I can't admin for shit? Why? Is it because your idea is stupid as hell? It's not my problem that your idea sucks ass.

Also, you're so cool because you're "Former Owner of 3StrandWrestling.com." WOW!!!!!11111 Let's bow to this newbie.

No respect is shown towards newbies who attempt to come and tell us how to run our forums. Obviously we're successful, and might I add before you came along.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! You're going to come here and claim to be a great admin etc. and you're such a great admin you use Ultimate BB, which is CGI. Man, you use ancient shit. Get PHP and then maybe you'll know something about forums at least.

N

·
0 Posts
Great posters? (Not sure if it was sarcastic, but assuming it isn't)

He's just posting suggestions and I am denying them (or it). TripleEffect seems all right, not sure about Daniel...he seems like a smartass.

N

·
0 Posts
lol, I thought it was sarcastic, but I needed to state why he isn't a good member. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gee thanks for the English lesson. Should i've taken time over it, i'm sure those errors wouldnt've occured, however, this place isnt worth actually taking full time over.

I'm better than 99.9% of posters online, screw here. You're a diabolical admin, with the PR skills of an 2 yr old hebrew on XMas day.

We use UBB cause we want to. I could've upgraded to vB and ibf are dying for me to use them. But i like UBB. No problems with it, no need for change. It's also the most stable script, thanks. Check the Infopop error logs and you'll see that. But of course any good admin would know that already...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts