Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its no question that Raw right now is bad tevevision. So its its a suitable time to discuss the progams worst promos and segments in its broadcasting history.

So in your opinion, what are some of the most horrible, cringeworthy, stupid, nonsensical, abortions of supposed "entertainment" displays in Raw history?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Re: In your opinion, what are some of the worst promos/segments in the history of Ra

I disagree with the "fact" that Raw is now bad television. That being said:

The segment where Nash attacks HHH with an sledgehammer and demolishes him afterwards was the worst thing I saw in recent memory, and the fact that it was replayed dozen times that Raw (SD! replays aren't even worth mentioning).

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Re: In your opinion, what are some of the worst promos/segments in the history of Ra

-Katie Vick
-HLA
-JR being fired in 2005
-Vince vs God segments
-Trump vs Rosie
-Raw is Looney Tunes 2007 starring Hornswoggle
-Santina
-A midget and an irrelevant guest host setting up HHH/HBK/Cena at Survivor Series 2009
-Chavo/Hornswoggle(pick any one)
-Hell most crap in 2009 period
-Viewer's Choice 2010(except the ending)
-Slammy Awards night 2010 AND 2011
-R-Truth in Richmond, VA 2011
-Muppets 2011
-Three Stooges
-Big Show turning into the Big Bitch last month
-Cena/JL promo before OTL

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts

Worst Promos & Segments in the History of Raw?

Almost all of the Guest Host bits from 2009.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,534 Posts

Muppets Raw

All John Cena's jokes.

3 Stooges Raw.

·
Breaking kayfabe to get over.
1,377 Posts

Cena stripping Cole down to his underwear and pouring JRs BBQ sauce on him.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

everything that involves corny jokes, no matter if its DX, Cena or even The Rock.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts

The worst

·
Starving for poutine
7,260 Posts

Here are the segments I saw since 2000 that really pissed me off (minus 2007-2010):

- All Katie Vick segments (2002)
- HHH & Steiner body-building contest (2003)
- The vote of no-confidence (2011)
- HLA (2002)
- Cena humiliating Cole in the fucking main-event (2012)
- Whole Slammy Awards (2010/2011)
- Cole is knighted by "the Queen" (2011)
- Trump vs Rosie (2007) <-- this made me take a break from WWE until 2011

Those. Were. Awful.

·
-
7,495 Posts

Oh yea, also Obama doing a spinarooine in the Captiol Punishment ppv.fpalm

·
Banned
1,054 Posts

Anything to do with the guest hosts, for sure.

Michael Cole / JR getting ripped by Superstars or McMahon.

Any type of dancing in the wrestling ring. WRESTLING RING.

All of Santinos work.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts

Three stooges and pretty much every promo John Cena has done in the JL feud immediately spring to mind.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

what is that HLA thing people are talking about?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

what is that HLA thing people are talking about?
Hot Lesbian Action. It was something Bischoff kept digging out to spike the ratings for fear of losing his job.

For me, anything involving Cena (bar the Piper segment during his Nexus run and the Nexus attack itself) in the past 4-5 years. Also the last Rock Concert.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts

Whatever this was supposed to be

1 - 20 of 108 Posts