Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
You might very well think that; I couldn't possibl
5,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just saw that "Do the D-Bry" music video and, personally, it sort of ruined YES-mania for me. I was on board with this movement at first, even though in the back of my mind I knew it was eventually gonna wear out its welcome. Kind of like Zack Ryder. But I had no idea it would get so stale this fast. Don't get me wrong: I'm still a Bryan mark. But I think it's time for this YES-mania fad to go away.

Anyway, here's the music video for those who haven't seen it:

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I never expected it to catch on anyway. It was mostly a vocal group of fans who had good seats for a few shows in a row. More power to them, but it was never going to become the company changing phenomenon that Bryan Superfans wanted to claim.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Yes Mania isn't dead, but it's highly overestimated and he isn't as elevated as some Bryan fans would like him to be as a legitimate main eventer.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
this thread makes no sense, its dead cause of an awful music video?.

The yes thing is massive still, watch smackdown last week.

·
Banned
741 Posts
Uh... I'm pretty anti DB but FFS, do you try to make shit up?
do the thousands in attendance, and the millions turning when he appears on raw chant yes at every show, or did the thousands in attedence chant yes like 3 times, or does only a few hundred in the crowd now chant yes, or am i just making this up, lol

1 - 20 of 73 Posts