Wrestling Forum banner

In your Opinion - Best In The World?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Well This is obviosuly going ot be a personal preference thing for me right now if you take an overall package of in-ring talent, mic-skills, and evertyhing else I would have to say D Bryan currently.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Stone Cold Steve Austin. Currently CM Punk or Cena (Yeah I said it)

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Ok I am a big Daniel Bryan fan but saying he's the best in the world is just delusional. He's better than Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, Undertaker, Chris Benoit etc? But anyway I suppose the best performer would have to be Shawn Michaels.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
I chose Daniel Bryan. He has so much potential that hasn't even been sniffed. He has the personality, charisma and like-ability.

I can't wait to see what his future holds.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Overall? If it were wrestling then Bryan for sure, but overall? Bryan marks are quickly taking over the Rock marks as the worst on this forum. I love Bryan but wrestling and a catchphrase is all the guy has. He's bland. The only "total packages" that should even be up for discussion are Jericho and Punk.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Overall? Or as in in-ring wrestler? Because if its the later then Kenta Kobashi is not even on the list

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Overall? Or as in in-ring wrestler? Because if its the later then Kenta Kobashi is not even on the list
Why should he? He's god-awful now.

I do agree if you are going to do a 'Best in the World' poll, you do have to include some outsiders like Austin Aries, El Generico, Daisuke Sekimoto, Shinsuke Nakamura, Negro Casas etc.

For the sake of replying, I'd probably vote for Punk or Henry.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Overall? If it were wrestling then Bryan for sure, but overall? Bryan marks are quickly taking over the Rock marks as the worst on this forum. I love Bryan but wrestling and a catchphrase is all the guy has. He's bland. The only "total packages" that should even be up for discussion are Jericho and Punk.
Trust me, Punk is not even in Bryan's league.

·
Premium Member
15,069 Posts
True, this Bryan fandom has definately surpassed the Rock fandom. I don't even think it's fandom, as I think it is dick riding.

Bryan is far from the best, eventhough his nickname in ROH was "Best In The World". I felt Samoa Joe was better than Bryan in ROH. I can think of dozens who are better overall than him. Currently, AJ Styles. Of all time, thats a huge list but most notably, BENOIT.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts