Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Are you kidding me? Hogan is the biggest babyface in wrestling history and was loved by every demo. Cena is a kids character in the worst period of all time, he was never even close to revolutionize the business, and bombed in every project he tried to do outside of the industry.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
:no:
Are you kidding me? Hogan is the biggest babyface in wrestling history and was loved by every demo. Cena is a kids character in the worst period of all time, he was never even close to revolutionize the business, and bombed in every project he tried to do outside of the industry.
Let's agree to agree.

It's like comparing The Beatles to Nickelback.

·
Registered
727 Posts
(Y)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Cena did revolutionise the business... He made it worse.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Can we consider Cena to have the same amount of fans as Hogan and did Cena in your eyes revolutionize the business in any way?
I give Cena a ton of credit for his hard work. But no. You can't compare Cena to Hulk Hogan in his prime. Hogan was LOVED by everyone. Not just kids. You can't compare "Cenation" to "Hulkamania".

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
lol .. cena has the same amount of fans as hogan ? :lmao

in 2012 yes hell Cena has more , however comparing both men in their primes , like someone said , is like comparing The Beatles with Nickelback , or Ice Cube with Soldier Boy , or Ali with Flloyd

Hogan in the 80's was untouchable , he was on his own planet , the guy made wrestling boom and popular ..

cena has his fanbase , but he is no Hogan in 1987 or Austin in 1998 or Rock in 2000

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,298 Posts

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
:lmao, at Cena having the same amount of fans as Hogan did in his prime. Cena's fanbase doesn't even come close. He's a LONG ways away. Hogan is the biggest face in pro wrestling history. And no, Cena didn't revolutionize the business. Unless you consider selling a lot of merchandise and revolutionizing the business.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Of course Hogan was bigger than cena. But Cena has definitely revolutionized the business. It's just not a positive revolution. He made it frustratingly mediocre for a very long time

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
Of course Hogan was bigger than cena. But Cena has definitely revolutionized the business. It's just not a positive revolution. He made it frustratingly mediocre for a very long time
I'm no Cena fan, not at all.

but blaming him for the current state of things is barking up the wrong tree, its been going downhill since 2001, Cenas just the poor sod who takes all the crap for it.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
This.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts