Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,027 Posts
Re: Braun Strowman could be the best...

Yeah but too bad your boy Roman who got severely injured speared him through a table at a house show, and he will eventually be fed to Roman and have to put him over. I really like him destroying people, him dragging Kalisto and dumping him in the trash had me dying. I really hope they do something with this monstrous push and momentum hes got instead of feeding him to Roman at payback. Please.

·
Banned
27 Posts
The guy is Roman Reigns, period.

What Strowman is doing now Roman did it first, being booked as an unstoppable/badass monster who destroys everything, Roman did it and people loved it for a while, until he turned babyface.

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
He would have been bigger had he no backed down from Brock Lesnar a few weeks ago.

A fight the crowd was really wanting to see.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,048 Posts
I think they have, and if they capitalised on it right they could have a big murderous monster that people love for the next decade. Of course they'd have to tweak things here and there, scale his push back from time to time. But people love big murderous monsters, even in this Indytastic era where anyone who isn't an Indy King generally gets shat on people still love a destroyer of worlds badass. Brock was pretty damn over with his Suplex City stuff at first. Roman was really over as the Shield badass who murked fools. Just dont turn Braun into a goofy babyface.

The big issue is will WWE capitalise on Braun or will they just foolishly hope Roman can absorb Brauns overness when he inevitably destroys Braun so he can go onto dethrone Brock in the most anticlimactic WrestleMania Main Event ever?

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Gah I wish. But he's too big and too mean and too ugly (I don't think he's ugly but he's no The Ultra-Fuckable Roman Reigns)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts