Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to you all,

I am the webmaster of a site profiling independent wrestling in Alberta, Canada. Once a hotbed for talent, Alberta has once again emerged a great source for exciting independent wrestling. Whether it be the can't miss prospects such as T.J. Wilson and Harry "Bulldog" Smith of Stampede Wrestling, exciting new faces such as Marky Mark and Phoenix Taylor of the Prairie Wrestling Alliance's Funky Bunch, or the seasoned journeymen such as "Hotshot" Johnny Devine, The Highlander, and Juggernaut.

Now that I've done my best to sell the scene, here is my request.

In order to build up the "Talent" biographies, I'd like to include wallpapers of the superstars. I'm not graphically inclined, but I see more than a few people around this forum that are. For this reason, if there are any interested parties, I would like to extend the invitation to be a graphics guru for Alberta Wrestling Online (http://www.awo.owns.it). Here are the benefits...

Okay, now that we've gone over the benefits...seriously though, I'm not doing this site for profit. I'm only trying to help promote the workers in Alberta, and Alberta wrestling in general. For that reason, I can't pay you anything. I could list "benefits" such as bragging rights and the opportunity to flex your creative muscles, but you already have that here. Bottom line, you'd be doing me a huge favour, one that I could never repay you.

If there are people interested, please drop me an e-mail at [email protected], and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Thank you very much for your time.

Cheers,
Grizz

1 - 6 of 6 Posts