Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At this time, it is my humble duty to respectfully request we, the members of WF, pay our respects to the memory and lifelong influence of The Swagger Soaring Eagle.

An endangered species who decided to be the mascot of the All-American American, the Eagle never quite caught a break, despite no provocation whatsoever, wound up speared, thrown over announce tables, kicked, punched, and ultimately, shot with an arrow. This thread is to pay tribute to this graceful animal, an endearing spirit, and Jack, buddy, I'm here for you pal.

Your memory will live on, oh feathered one. May your likeness never be duplicated, and may those responsible for your demise be punished.

2010-2010

We barely knew thee

------------------------

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Re: In Memorium *SPOILER*

R.I.P, sadly missed :(

Didn't like Hornswoggle anyway, hope Swagger gut wrenches him to hell now.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Fuck hornswoggle.

Reactions: Von Doom

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I'm actually going to miss the eagle...

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Good riddance. Now people can take Swagger seriously again.

·
Purebred Powerhouse
5,754 Posts
I don't think it was the best idea for Swagger, but the concept could've found a plausible place in someone else's corner. I think the idea of a mascot isn't a terrible gimmick for a heel team or something of some sort.

Swagger supporting the eagle was terrible though. They should've booked it as something that was thrust upon him by a GM, agent, or something.

With that said, I won't exactly miss it much. Swagger is better off playing the cocky jock. Still, I don't know which was worse - having him flap his arms like a giant bird or pounding his sunken chest like a lanky ape.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts