Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In how over and complete he seems. The sheer balls of this guy. First off, he has the pedigree, the presence, the gimmick, and the ring work to be well pushed. But what really sets him apart is his attitude.

·
Registered
919 Posts
ADR is not over.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Did anyone hear the complete silence he got when he won the Rumble? Yeah the guy is good on the mic, but he's been pushed to the moon way too soon, and he's yet to put on a good match. Let's put the brake on the ridiculous comparisons.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
I hear some people say he's not over and other's say he is, from what I'm hearing he sounds pretty over. Now I don't think he's quite over enough to main event WrestleMania yet but as time goes by I'm sure he'll be getting a lot more heat.

I somewhat see the similarities between him and Rock but they're still very different.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The difference between ADR and The Rock is ADR doesn't get by on toilet humor jokes.
LMAO. The guy has been in the company for less than a year and he already has so many of you riding his dick. It's a bit unhealthy really, especially since the only reason he's getting megapushed so quickly is that WWE wants a Latino star. Seeing him in a main event of WM is a joke, I don't see many casual fans paying $50 to see some guy they've never heard of vs Edge. The WWE title match will have to be something special to make up for the WHC failure.

·
Registered
329 Posts
ADR is really great. He seriously is a great representative of the Latino Community

·
Registered
603 Posts
In Mexico he is. From what I've seen from travelling to a few wrestling events in Latin America nobody really gave a shit, much less knew who he was. Then again i could be totally wrong, I'm Russian so I'm probably not the most in tune with Hispanic culture lol

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
Maybe he's over in Mexico, but he aint over In the States, even when he won the Rumble the crowd didnt give a flying fuck and that was a really smarky crowd too.

All because your'e smiling all the way through a promo doesnt mean you have good mic skills, and also he is very average in the ring.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
he's been pushed to the moon way too soon
I see what you did thur.

Anyway, I do agree he has been pushed way to soon. 5 months into his WWE run and he wins the Royal Rumble, as happy as I am for the WWE to be pushing younger talent who have potential, even I think that 5 months into your WWE career you shouldn't be winning the highly prestigious Royal Rumble.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I see what you did thur.

Anyway, I do agree he has been pushed way to soon. 5 months into his WWE run and he wins the Royal Rumble, as happy as I am for the WWE to be pushing younger talent who have potential, even I think that 5 months into your WWE career you shouldn't be winning the highly prestigious Royal Rumble.
What about Yoko?

They needed to push someone. Either that or give it to Morrison who cant talk, Kofi who theyre not ready to push for some reason or Cena or Orton.

Punk winning the Rumble woulda been nice, but he doesnt need the push.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
What is this "Hispanic culture" that you speak of? Far as I can tell, Hispanics in Mexico, Honduras, Argentina, Spain, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. have rather different cultures. If you're talking about Mexico (a diverse country in and of itself), that's one thing, but...just no.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
yes..hes the dirt in the toe of the rock

1 - 20 of 56 Posts