Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who do you see as the next main eventers in the wwe? it can be anyone in the wwe yet or not.

mine:
The Miz
Randy Boreton
John cena (he will linger around for a while)
Wade Barret
Sheamus

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
So who do you see as the next main eventers in the wwe? it can be anyone in the wwe yet or not.

mine:
The Miz
Randy Boreton
John cena (he will linger around for a while)
Wade Barret
Sheamus
Unfortunately Wade Barrett would be Future Endeavored by that time and probably end up in TNA as “Bade Warrett”.

But your list seem accurate for me to be honest just replace Wade in for CM Punk then we got a done deal.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
Miz
Cena
Orton
Punk
Sheamus

Hoping Barrett's in that role but as Mr. 305 Blaze said, can see him being Future Endeavoured within 1 or 2 years, let alone 5.

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
John Cena
Randy Orton
CM Punk/The Miz
ADR
Sheamus

I think those are the obvious choices, Orton, Cena, ADR & Sheamus are givens unless they're forced into early retirement or do something incredibly stupid, those are the only guys that the WWE will back no matter what happens. The Miz & Punk have to fight an up-hill battle to stay relevant, as due to there size if fans stop reacting to them the WWE will have no problem pushing them down the card.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Cena, Punk, Bryan and Orton will be the vets. Rhodes and Sin Cara will be present top players... other huge names we'll see in 5 years most likely haven't come along yet. Think ADR and Barrett... they were made within a year... in 5 years WWE could make 5 times as many uppercarders/main event hopefuls. The chance that WWE strikes gold with at least a couple of them is great.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I find it strange how every time we have a "in ___ years" thread, people always assume that its current wwe roster guys that'll be there.

Look at 2006 compared to now. Miz would have been released soon, Del Rio,Sheamus,Barrett and so many others didn't even have contracts. CM Punk didn't look like he would have won a main title in WWE.

So in 5 years from now, we might not even have a single person that's currently on the WWE roster who's a top star.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
I find it strange how every time we have a "in ___ years" thread, people always assume that its current wwe roster guys that'll be there.

Look at 2006 compared to now. Miz would have been released soon, Del Rio,Sheamus,Barrett and so many others didn't even have contracts. CM Punk didn't look like he would have won a main title in WWE.

So in 5 years from now, we might not even have a single person that's currently on the WWE roster who's a top star.
So.......what do you want us to do? Throw in a few names that don't and perhaps won't have a contract? :rolleyes: We're just working with the names we have.

·
Registered
16,339 Posts
John Cena: Still the big face of the company, still doing it for the kids!
Randy Orton: Either as a heel or face
CM Punk: He'll be at an awesome level if all what he currently doing will be working out for this moment
The Miz: Altohugh already established as a good title holder I expect him to win his second championship by this point
Solph Ziggler: Hes already gotten better on the mic and has won me over so much this year, this is my wild card suggestion.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Cena and Orton :side::(:sad::argh: In year 6 the company files for chapter 7 bankruptcy.

Unfortunately Wade Barrett would be Future Endeavored by that time and probably end up in TNA as “Bade Warrett”.

But your list seem accurate for me to be honest just replace Wade in for CM Punk then we got a done deal.
TNA debut of bare knuckle fighter Dade Carrett.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can imagine the WWE having finally listened to the fans and made Cena do something different and actually lose clean now and again and we will all be complaining about how good the old Super-Cena was and how he has been ruined.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Punk : Still has alot potential to become a full time ME player

Wade Barrett : If he doesn't make it to the ME and be a big player , than there is something wrong with WWE creatives.

Ziggler: May not be as strong as Punk or Barrett on the mic , the guy is definately a big time player in the ring. Great worker.

The Miz : Allready tasted some ME last year , but i feel he still needs some more time and a decent face run to become one of the top guys. Also his ringwork as it is allready improved , still needs some improving.

Alex Riley : He may be green in the ring and nervous and stuff , but Miz in his first years sucked monkeyballs. Riley is Miz V2.0

Daniel Bryan : I know he has a bland character but he has proven he can handle himself on the mic and we yet have to see the best of him. His booking for now doesn't seem promising. But he's the kinda guy WWE needs do make their Main Eventers look good in the ring.

Reserve : Brodus Clay , that's a big dude that can talk and wrestle pretty good
Reserve 2 : Zack Ryder. I don't want to see him wrestle too much , he needs to start having his own segments like the Cutting Edge or Peepshow or Pipers Pit.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Ziggles, Miz, Punk eat up 3 spots immediately. Now can we just ignore Cena and Orton as they will, but hopefully they will have a solid 5 others to swap to. As in non old school (hhh, jericho, UT, batista, etc) We all know WWE loves going backwards, so assuming (wrongly) they don't, I give the last two slots to ADR (like it or not), and seamus. Maybe DBD. Wish I could say Kofi, but WWE is intent to not give him character.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts