Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of threads/comments about the Brand Split and how it's either a good or a bad thing. Now if you were Vince and you had the ability to make changes, what would you do?

Personally for me I would keep the brand split but merge certain divisions. I would have the Womens, the Tag Division and the CW all able to feature on both shows. I would keep the World title divisions separate as well as Midcard titles.

I would probably make an inter-gender tag team division as well:

Miz/Maryse
Carmella/Elsworth/Cass
Rusev/Lana
Dolph/Alexa
Heath/Bailey
Joe/Nia Jax
Cena/Bella
Cedric/Alicia Fox

Could make interesting partnerships with people not really doing anything in their respective divisions. There would be plenty of fresh matchups that could take up the time on each shows instead of the roster feeling stretched.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
No offence but that would be a crazy waste of talent and a lot of those combinations are strange as fuck.

My improvements would be:
Unify the women's titles at SummerSlam with Naomi or whoever squashing Alexa Bliss. Fire Sasha Banks.
Unify the tag titles when The Revival beat the Usos. Cesaro and Sheamus, Hardys will have broken up.
Take the IC title off Ambrose and give it to someone who excels in the ring.
Have Brock lose the title at SS

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
for me the shows arent different enough, id try to get some real authenticity on both brands so they dont just feel like the same thing with a different set

id make smackdown more 'indy' with a far less lights and glamour, less of the l.e.d stuff, dimmer lighting, just more of a gritty feel to the show, more wrestling on the weekly shows

raw id make more sporty, title rankings, press conferences, weigh ins, sit down interviews, vignettes of people training etc. not necessarily loads of wrestling on the weekly shows, more things to create hype for the ppvs like scuffles

·
Banned
528 Posts
Fire Kurt Angle, the guy is not working as GM whatsoever. Get rid of the Hardys too. All 3 of these old-timers have no business being on WWE television in 2017, it's pathetic.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Reduce RAW to 2 hours.
Fire JBL, Byron.
Move Cole to Smackdown.
Bring back J.R. and put him on RAW.
Eventually make Emma champion.
Get rid of that ugly ass red belt thats made from the interior of an 80's Ford Bronco.
Turn A.J. full face and have him beat Orton.
Start holding RAW and Smackdown in cool venues like Nitro did. Have an outdoor episode. An episode at Disneyworld.
Make Steph SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. and stop emasculating the male talent.
Have a strong heel stable that actually wins titles that matter.
NOT have John Cena go over said stable.
Put a PPV in England. A B show at first to see if viewership would handle it, and if it did, straight to Summerslam at Wembly.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Fire Kurt Angle, the guy is not working as GM whatsoever. Get rid of the Hardys too. All 3 of these old-timers have no business being on WWE television in 2017, it's pathetic.
How many of your posts are about how much you dislike Kurt Angle? You have an unhealthy obsession with him. It's as if he's personally wronged you somehow.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
End it. The creative isn't good enough and there isn't enough star power.

RAW's pretty much 3 hours of filler. 30 min matches/segments, same old tag matches, 2-3 womens/cruiserweight segments etc etc. The show would be watchable if some of the SD guys were on it.

·
Baby Yoda
30,259 Posts
End it. The creative isn't good enough and there isn't enough star power.

RAW's pretty much 3 hours of filler. 30 min matches/segments, same old tag matches, 2-3 womens/cruiserweight segments etc etc. The show would be watchable if some of the SD guys were on it.
Beat me to it.

Spread the top feuds across the two shows and fill it with mid card geeks, the women's division and tag division.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I would get rid of the raw exclusive CW title and have the CW belt has a cross over belt for all brands

1 - 11 of 11 Posts