Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to do my online impresion of the little bastard Bakfire or whatever the hell is name.

<Thread is here>

<BrckBrlnXII> Hey, thats cool, you should do more of that.
<Backfire> Yea its cool, do more i want to see.
<Backfire> Hey when you gonna do more, i think its good.
<America's Finest> Dude, stop the fucking spamming. Hey man thats pretty cool.
<Backfire> I'm not gay you are gay.
<Nitemare> Shut the fuck up.
<Kaneanite> Backfire gets fired in the butt by a big dildo.
<Backfire> Hey shut up, i demand internet respect.
<America's Finest> Get off the respect kick, and damnet quit spamming.
<Backfire> Hey guys here my picture, i am the hottest thing alive.

<Adam> I thought you were like 12?
<Backfire> Nuh uh, i lied.
<Olympic Zero> This thread is so cool, but backfire won't quit the spamming, so i have to close it. Dude, you are ruining the forums.

[closed]

N

·
0 Posts
Just because people are hated doesn't mean they SHOULD be banned. Depends on the situation.

(Like me. I'm hated (less today than the past). Don't ban me plz.)

(Impression*)

N

·
0 Posts
No offense, but it was around before you were a member. And it's at A LOT of forums...

I used to do it. But I no longer have to explain when I lock a thread.

·
Registered
448 Posts
America's Finest, you just keep carrying on a dying topic. Eventually you will find a superheel newbie even worse then me. It is always you who makes the threads about me. Learn my name DAMN IT!! It is QuarantineX.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Yeah Lee, but you're admin, and the Nazi. You're the one who bans people. You wouldn't ban yourself, would you? This guy has caused nothing but problems, so just ban him. It's quite simple.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've done stuff other then make trouble.G.P., Yourthe one that is most likely to be banned. 20 points for gods sake, i'm not a spammer.

·
The Comeback Kid™
1,285 Posts
Originally posted by QuarantineX
America's Finest, you just keep carrying on a dying topic. Eventually you will find a superheel newbie even worse then me. It is always you who makes the threads about me. Learn my name DAMN IT!! It is QuarantineX.
"Superheel newbie" LMAO. You make this sound like a Wrestling Federation. Just shut the fuck up, please :)

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
QuarantineX
cock Quarantined in ass

Your not a spammer, but the inpression above shows it, your ass came on a thread about something and said you needed to learn how to write better. Then, you continued to post stupid ass replys about anything not related to the subject at hand. I say we start a petition to get his stupid ass banned. All he ever does is bitch and moan about his name, which i probably true, and spam the whole damn place up. Someone needs to put him to shame, and it is going to be me. Your an ass clown and no one likes you. you post stupid shit over and over, and you are a homeless bastard, as the picture of you above shows. I am going to start a petition.​

1 - 12 of 12 Posts