1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have your attention, here's my request! :D:​

My last request was 18th April 2009

~~

Topic: Evan Bourne

Size: Whatever you want, just as long as it fits the sig limits (500x400)

Text 1: Evan Bourne

Text 2: AIRBOURNE!

Text 3: 619 or Tom
And no, I'm not asking for the text to say '619 or Tom' - Pick one please. ;]

Pics: Whatever you can find. There's a lot of good renders here though:
http://psd-dreams.de/categories.php?cat_id=920

Colours: Not too bothered, but make it bright please! :)

Preferred artists: Anyone, but some experience artists who I know would be nice. (;))

REWARDS!:

100 Trillion credits for the best.

A loada credits and rep for every other attempt which looks as if some effort was put into making it...

Cheerz. :)

·
Fantastic Fernando Torres!
3,487 Posts
Heres my attempt

I dont like the text on this but didnt really know which font to use. If you can find me a good font to use then let me know and i'll edit the banner.
I also feel the the banner is plain but dont know what I can add to it, and I know your a great artist so maybe you could give me a few tips on improving this for you?
Want anything else editing? Let me know.

·
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for all the attempts guys. :)

Heres my attempt

I dont like the text on this but didnt really know which font to use. If you can find me a good font to use then let me know and i'll edit the banner.
I also feel the the banner is plain but dont know what I can add to it, and I know your a great artist so maybe you could give me a few tips on improving this for you?
Want anything else editing? Let me know.
Ahaaa, I'm really not the person to ask for text help - it's one of my weakest points. You can always ask in the Graphics FAQ/Help/Resource Thread though. :)

Might have a go at this :)
8*D​

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
Might have a go at this :)
I'm interested to see EC's attempt. I heard that dude gots mad skills yo, but that's just the word on the street. :agree:

EC, I have a couple ideas about a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin banner that are right up your alley and I think you could really come up with something legendary without a doubt. I shall PM you within the next few days.

·
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm interested to see EC's attempt. I heard that dude gots mad skills yo, but that's just the word on the street. :agree:

EC, I have a couple ideas about a "Stone Cold" Steve Austin banner that are right up your alley and I think you could really come up with something legendary without a doubt. I shall PM you within the next few days.
You could have just PMed him that anyway...?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts