Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Re: Impact Wrestling Spoilers

Thanks for leaking spoilers all over the internet. You sent it to PWInsider/WINC/F4W too.

Suppose they made it this far. Happy days.

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Re: Impact Wrestling Spoilers

On one hand way to go GFW on spoiling one of your two PPVs you have in a year. On the other hand Alberto winning and Sonjay retaining were the two most predictable results.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The listing for the 7/13 broadcast notes:
We find out if Alberto el Patron is really the newest member of LAX and we learn of Gail Kim's huge announcement. An international superstar who will fight for the Impact Grand championship makes his debut. Also: X Division champion Sonjay Dutt is on the hunt for the thief who stole his belt.

·
Banned
595 Posts
As a life long wresting fan of over 35 years, the mere fact that ANY wrestling company would release these spoilers BEFORE their big ppv for the next week plus of their programming including the main ppv finish is about the biggest insult to a fan i can think of.

All they had to say for the next ep is "who came out on top? Find out and witness the celebration of the new champ."

Instead, they say who's celebration it will be, And that he will be interrupted by an unwelcomed guest.

Thanks, i don't have to watch tonight or Thursday now. Thank you tngwfa, you saved me 5 hours of my life that i wasn't going to use watching you anyways. Disgraceful.

·
Registered
57 Posts
As a life long wresting fan of over 35 years, the mere fact that ANY wrestling company would release these spoilers BEFORE their big ppv for the next week plus of their programming including the main ppv finish is about the biggest insult to a fan i can think of.

All they had to say for the next ep is "who came out on top? Find out and witness the celebration of the new champ."

Instead, they say who's celebration it will be, And that he will be interrupted by an unwelcomed guest.

Thanks, i don't have to watch tonight or Thursday now. Thank you tngwfa, you saved me 5 hours of my life that i wasn't going to use watching you anyways. Disgraceful.
So you weren't going to watch, yet the spoilers ruined the show for you? Who made you click on the spoiler link? And if you weren't going to watch the show anyway why does it matter that the spoilers ruined it for you? How did reading spoilers ruin a show you were never going to watch?

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
If British Sensation is Grado, then I'll forgive them slamm15 fuckery.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Seems like everyone ignoring, the x cup return line from those "spoilers".

Gotta say, why the hell GFW would even give that kind of info BEFORE the ppv?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.