Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: IMPACT Asylum

Impact Wrestling Spoilers (March 6)

* Shogun Jackson defeated Tyler Tirva in a match taped for Gutcheck.

* Kiera Hogan defeated Rosemary on Xplosion.

* Trey defeated Ace Austin in a non-title match.

* Josh Alexander defeated Eddie Edwards. The North attacked Edwards after until Tessa Blanchard made the save.

* Kylie Rae defeated Cassandra Golden.

* Willie Mack defeated Reno Scum. Ace Austin attacked Mack after the match.

* Sami Callihan defeated Tommy Dreamer in a No DQ Match. They had a promo exchange beforehand where Callihan ran down ECW. oVe and Rhino got involved after the match.

* Cody Deaner defeated Joseph P. Ryan.

* Moose defeated Fallah Bah.

* Tessa Blanchard defeated Ethan Page. There was a scuffle with Michael Elgin and Eddie Edwards after the match.
__

TNA Wrestling on AXS TV Special

* Hernandez defeated Chase Stevens.

* Suicide and Manik defeated Kid Kash and Johnny Swinger.

* Scott Steiner came out for a promo. He was interrupted by Joseph P. Ryan at one point. This set up a 4-Way Tag Team Match at "No Place Like Home" where Steiner will be teaming with Petey Williams.

* Madman Fulton vs Rhino ended in a no contest where a huge brawl broke out that involved oVe, Tommy Dreamer, Manik, Suicide and other TNA alumni. Raven showed up to make the save for Rhino.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Photos:

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Cousin Jake def Joey Ryan Xplosion match
Willie Mack def Fulton Xplosion Match
Impact Matches
Chris Bey def Daga with rope assistance (very good match)
Moose def Kid Kash (cur a promo before running down TNA)
Johnny Swinger def 70 year old Mike Jackson
(very fun match)
Havoc Def Madison Rain
Fallah Bah and TJP def Dez and Wentz, XXXL, and Reno Scum (faced off with the North
after)
Hernandez def Rohit Raju (had a staredown with Moose after the match)
Ace Austin def Trey
Tenille Dashwood def Taya (Taya beat down Dashwood after the match Jordyn Grace makes the save)
Sami vs Shamrock contract signing
North def Eddie Edwards and Tessa to retain the impact tag titles
Credit to @Thomas_R96
Sami/Shamrock is going to suck.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Seeing Kylie Rae's name is interesting, I can only presume she's signed? If so that's great.

XXXL, I presume that's Acey and Larry D?

·
Intoner
6,512 Posts
Seems good.

But they need start doing something with Daga, Fulton and Jake Deaner. Also why they give zero fucks about Dez and Wentz is beyond my understanding.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
If Elgin wins the best of 5 against Edwards, do you guys see him being the one to dethrone Tessa? He has always come off as such a mean dude from seeing him in ROH and NJPW, I don't know how Tessa can survive in a match against him.

·
Intoner
6,512 Posts
Elgin winning and Tessa teaming up with Eddie for a tag title run would be good.
Tessa may also drop the belt if she's leaving. But I really hope she stays. Whatever it takes, Don. 7 figures, all titles, rename the company into Tessa Non-Stop Action. Anything.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Elgin winning and Tessa teaming up with Eddie for a tag title run would be good.
Tessa may also drop the belt if she's leaving. But I really hope she stays. Whatever it takes, Don. 7 figures, all titles, rename the company into Tessa Non-Stop Action. Anything.
I think that would be a neat idea to let her lose the title to Elgin which would make sense and have her go after the tag titles with Eddie. At this point they might as well since they went all the way with her.

I bet that Tessa is gone once her contract expires, she will probably get good money going to AEW and even WWE. I do hope she either stays with Impact or goes to AEW where she can be the main spotlight in the women's division. Please stay away from the WWE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts