Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wednesday Night Taping Results (for April 26th IMPACT)

April 26th IMPACT Wrestling
-Jeremy Borash comes out and calls out Eric Bischoff for his tweets against him. Jeremy Borash wants a match and because of tonight's rules, Eric Bischoff has to accept. Before they can get it on, Bully Ray attacks Jeremy Borash allowing Bischoff to get the pin. Bischoff takes a pic of Borash with his camera phone to post on Twitter.

-Devon came out for his first title defense. He announces he will defend the TV Title against his former Tag Team partner in Bully Ray.

-Devon defeated Bully Ray to retain the Television Title.

-Anarquia comes out with Mexican America and challenges an American. Kurt Angle accepts the challenge. Angle defeated Anarquia with an Ankle Lock.

-TNA Agent, Al Snow came to the ring with OVW Wrestler, Alex Silva. Snow said Silva would be getting the first shot tonight in the Gutcheck Challenge. Snow also revealed that he was a judge for the challenge.

-Robbie E defeated Alex Silva with a DDT.

-Brooke Tessmacher comes out and talks about beating Gail Kim. She challenges Gail to a match which is accepted by the champion.

Tessmacher defeated Gail Kim in a non-title match.

-Daniels and Kazarian came out for a match with Magnus and Samoa Joe and the team of Jeff Hardy and Mr. Anderson. Hulk Hogan comes out and announces that tonight Magnus and Joe will face Anderson and Hardy while he is taking Kazarian and Daniels out of the match.

Magnus and Samoa Joe defeated Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy to retain the Tag Team Titles when Joe locked in the Coquina Clutch on Anderson. Anderson and Hardy argued during the match. Kazarian and Daniels attacked Magnus and Joe after the match.

-Eric Bischoff, Ric Flair and a few other heel wrestlers come out for Bischoff's farewell party. Flair praised Bischoff before they were interrupted by Garett Bischoff, Jeremy Borash, Austin Aries and a few other wrestlers. The faces reveal a port-a-potty which they intend on putting Bischoff in. After the heels with Eric Bischoff brawl with Garett Bischoff's wrestlers, Jeremy Borash and Garett Bischoff take Eric to the port-a-potty. Garett and JB shove the port-a-potty over. Eric comes out covered in crap as the segment ends.
making Eric Bischoff the focal point of the show after he's supposed to be gone is just awful Yeah I know it was his send off, but why bother?. No Styles or MCMGs for whatever reason.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Re: Impact spoilers for 4-26-12

I wonder if Kurt Angle is slowly turning back into a "face"? This spoiler, plus yesterday's, seem to point in that direction.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

ok wtf?

this sounds terrible.

no roode, no storm, no aj, no mcmg still no x division, aries doesnt have a match, da fuck?

angle is face now? way too many faces, no heels, bad call imo.

who is alex silva? anybody? is he any good? did he even earn a contract?

devon vs ray, ray shoulda won but oh well. tna love devon for whatever reason.

kaz and daniels want a tag title shot. ok great. hulk hogan comes out and says nno fuck u hardy and anderson get the title shot.......da fuck? what a douche and hogan is a face?

looks like hardy vs anderson, ok i guess

so this show revolves around eric bischoff, jeremy borash, ric flair, and garett bischoff......fuck this shit.

worst lookng show in a while. last nites show looks good, this is just awful.

·
Banned
911 Posts

Alex Silva made his debut for the Ring of Honor promotion at the Ring of Honor TV tapings in a lossing effort to Michael Elgin. in December of 2010, he teamed up with Chrisjen Hayme in a losing effort to Michael Elgin and Roderick Strong.

he has had the tv title in ovw 2 times , the first OVW Television Champion since OVW became the developmental territory to TNA Wrestling.

·
Premium Member
44,311 Posts

Wow...that show sounds awful.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

This looks bad and the fact that Mexican America still there is Baffling to me

·
Registered
1,723 Posts

That looks like a bad show.

I thought open fight night was an interesting concept, but it looks like it didn't get off to a hot start. Borash vs. Eric Bischoff? I would have rather seen actual wrestlers like the Machine Guns, Roode, AJ, Daniels, Aries, Pope (is he still employed?) and anyone from the X Division (does that still exist?) who didn't wrestle on this show got a match. What a waste of TV time. Robbie E vs. an OVW guy sounds underwhelming too. They should have thrown someone more exciting in there as the opponent for the 1st gut check guy. Angle vs. Anarquia doesn't interest me in the slightest. I don't think they should have given away a bunch of big matches with no build, but they should have came up with more interesting and better stuff involving this new concept than they did. They needed to come out of the gate hot. By the looks of it, they tripped two feet out and cracked their skull on a rock.

Joe/Magnus vs. Daniels/Kazarian could be a fine feud, but what happened to the Guns? Shelley sat at home for months because it appeared they were waiting until Sabin was cleared to do something with him. Sabin (& Shelley) return, get pushed for 2 weeks, lose clean at the PPV, are left off the next TV minus some vignette not shown to the crowd (unlikely), and then, according to another set of spoilers, play random backup for Borash & Garett in a stupid angle with Eric Bischoff and appear to have no storyline. That sucks and is a big botch of what should have been a big return. I'm disappointed that it seems that creative already got bored of them. They better get a program with somebody and some sort of match at the next set of tapings. Same goes for AJ. I can't figure out why the continue to do nothing with him.

I don't need to see anymore poor Anderson/Hardy matches.

The Bischoff crap at the end sounds awful (isn't Bischoff supposed to be gone from TNA forever?) and more waste of TV time that could have went to something better and more productive.

No in ring stuff involving Roode and RVD's only (in ring) appearance is, going off another set of spoilers, him playing back up for Borash & Garett. That's stupid. Shouldn't the next PPV main event get more attention than the Bischoff family drama that last week led to the lowest rated quarter hour in ages?

Taking James Storm off TV for any length of time when he was the best thing on Impact the last month plus by quite a large margin looks to be a bad move.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts

whoever approved this show to air should be fired ASAP and be banned from wrestling forever

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts

i guess they will only use open fight nite to use ovw talents. ugh. tons of talant on the indies (briscoes, generico, evens) and they use alex silva.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts

look like those match will happen at TNA Sacrifice.

Bobby Roode(c) vs Rob Van Dam for the TNA champion.

AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle.

Jeff Hardy vs Mr. Anderson.

Garett Bischoff vs Ric Flair.

Crimson vs Matt Morgan in a Last Man Standing match.

Austin Aries(c) vs Bully Ray for the TNA X Division Championship.

Gail Kim(c) vs Miss Tessmacher for the Knockout Championship.

Magnus and Samoa Joe(c) vs Daniels and Kazarian for the tna Tag Team Championship.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts

OFN is a good concept but it appears TNA is doing too much. They should just keep it simple and have some set rules. Simple. Every open fight night two wrestlers (who are chosen at random) can have ANY match they want with anyone on the roster except for current champions. That solves any and all problems that will arise from this especially the big logic loopholes. If I was Rob Terry I wouldn't want to be with Robbie E for one week and would call out Roode.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts