Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Yeah, MOOSE deserves SO much better than this. Hope he kills RVD tbqh.

This should be a really fun show.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Predictions:

Eddie Edwards vs. Killer Kross: Kross is likely leaving the company so this one's obvious.
The Latin American Xchange (Ortiz and Santana) (with Konnan) (c) vs. The Rascalz (Dezmond Xavier and Trey Miguel) (with Zachary Wentz) : Same as above, LAX on their way out at the end of the summer. If Rascals don't win at Slammi, they will do at some point over the coming months.
Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard: Sami has the ability to lose top matches and still look good. Hope Blanchard doesn't end up going for the world title and winning it as has been speculated.
Taya Valkyrie (c) vs. Rosemary vs. Su Yung vs. Jessicka Havok: Taya retains as I can't see any of the other 3 competitors holding the title yet.
Moose vs. Rob Van Dam: Moose gets the rub, but does anyone give a shit about him yet?
Rich Swann (c) vs. Johnny Impact: Due to the several months of build Impact has had with this X Division number one contenders shot he can cash in at anytime, they're obviously have future plans in mind with him in the X Division (perhaps option C)?
Brian Cage (c) vs. Michael Elgin: Is cage seriously going to lose his first ever world title defence? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if he does he'll be the first Impact championship to ever do so. I just cannot see that happening.

I also expect they'll add another match to make the card 8 matches, which will probably be a 6-man x division filler or Grace vs Keira Hogan. Overall can't wait for Sunday but I think it's quite obvious who most of the winners are already. Let's see!
LAX leaving?

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Might give this a watch mostly for the tessa vs sami match. Been enjoying what I have seen on YouTube promo wise

·
Registered
93 Posts
Really looking forward to Slammiversary, there are so many different matchs, yet I'm curious about every single one of them.
My predictions
Impact X-Division Title Match
Rich Swann (c) vs. Johnny Impact

Moose vs. Rob Van Dam

Sami Callihan vs. Tessa Blanchard

Eddie Edwards vs. Killer Kross

Impact Knockouts Title Monster's Ball Four Way Match
Taya Valkyrie (c) vs. Havok vs. Rosemary vs. Su Yung

Impact World Tag Team Title Three Way Match
The North(c) vs. LAX vs. Rascalz

Impact World Title Match
Brian Cage (c) vs. Michael Elgin

I don't remember Willie Mack vs TJP being announced, is it a spoiler ? Anyway if this match takes place I predict a TJP win.

·
THE EXTREME HORSEMEN
5,979 Posts
Yeah, LAX are done by the looks of it :mj2

Guess we'll wait another decade for a 3rd version.

·
All Out
2,802 Posts
Haven’t watched Impact in quite awhile but the card looks pretty good on paper aside from one match. Hoping they deliver a great show and can get that deal with AXS. The more wrestling on bigger networks, the better IMO.

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
217 Posts
David Sahadi has returned working for the company. Josh Matthews shouted him out on commentary. Good to hear he's back, his TNA work was incredible!

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
2 hours in and every match has been fantastic. Impact doesn't get the credit they deserve anymore because hardly anyone is watching this.

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,626 Posts
Yeah admittedly I haven't been tuning in due to AEW and NJPW taking up all my interest.

If they get the 2 hours on AXS that's been rumored I'll get back in the mix.

·
Banned
1,315 Posts
Brian Cage would be Vince's wet dream if he ever saw him and get pushed to the moon. He's the most jacked up wrestler ever.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts