Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
No I was showing you the proof that they are drawing 2,000-3,000 average for their shows because you asked me to show you proof and I did. You just disregard it because its not in an article when a picture proves way more than what an article says. And again a picture is worth a thousand words meaning that pictures is a more reliable source than a article. And pictures are better evidence to prove the person's point than a pointless article.

Melrose Ballroom was crowded because they added more chairs thats why they used a smaller ring so those extra chairs can fit in there. Thats how its 1,200 instead of 1,000.

Terminal 5 holds 3,600 seats if Im right so Impact will likely setup for 3,000 and if its a crappy arena then they won't run again next time.

Also Impact going to Terminal 5 in NYC proves that they're averaging 2,000-3,000 because that arena seats I think 3,600 or something like that. So clearly their drawing in the 2,000-3,000 range as I proved to you earlier in my posts.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody is fitting 3600 people into Terminal 5 for a wrestling show. It has never happened and it never will. You've obviously never seen a wrestling show at that venue.

This spreadsheet is incomplete but Lavie Margolin was able to verify the attendance of 4 Impact shows from 2019.
Nashville 1/6: 1,200 (sellout)
Nashville 1/7: 250
Mexico 1/11: 1,300
Mexico 1/12: 1,300

·
Registered
63 Posts
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Nobody is fitting 3600 people into Terminal 5 for a wrestling show. It has never happened and it never will. You've obviously never seen a wrestling show at that venue.

This spreadsheet is incomplete but Lavie Margolin was able to verify the attendance of 4 Impact shows from 2019.
Nashville 1/6: 1,200 (sellout)
Nashville 1/7: 250
Mexico 1/11: 1,300
Mexico 1/12: 1,300
I didn't say they were going to get 3,600 there I said they'll likely set it up for 3,000. Also I said the venue I think holds 3,600 I never said Impact were going to get 3,600 in there because they're not, because of production and stage setup which will drop it down to 3,000 seats.

So you again are going by speculation from an article instead of a picture that was taken by people who were there in attendance? And these are only 4 shows anyways Im talking about average per show. The average per show is 2,000-3,000.

The 1,300 for Homecoming is correct because the Asylum only seats 1,300 so thats correct. The avearage attendance increased after Homecoming though thats what you're disregarding and I proved to you that they're averaging 2,000-3,000.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I didn't say they were going to get 3,600 there I said they'll likely set it up for 3,000. Also I said the venue I think holds 3,600 I never said Impact were going to get 3,600 in there because they're not, because of production and stage setup which will drop it down to 3,000 seats.

So you again are going by speculation from an article instead of a picture that was taken by people who were there in attendance? And these are only 4 shows anyways Im talking about average per show. The average per show is 2,000-3,000.

The 1,300 for Homecoming is correct because the Asylum only seats 1,300 so thats correct. The avearage attendance increased after Homecoming though thats what you're disregarding and I proved to you that they're averaging 2,000-3,000.
ROH packed 1,100 people into Terminal 5 for Best in the World 2015 and several hundred fans were livid because their seats were obstructed view.

The maximum occupancy of the building at Terminal 5 is 3,000 people but it doesn't have anywhere close to enough space for even 1,500 seats that would have an actual view of a wrestling ring.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There is a clear hierarchy of wrestling venues in NYC.

You only run Melrose because you can't fill Terminal 5.
You only run Terminal 5 because you can't fill Hammerstein, which seats about 2,200 if you really pack people in.
You only run Hammerstein because you can't fill Hulu Theater.
You only run Hulu Theater because you can't fill a major league arena like MSG, Barclays, or Nassau.

ROH can't fill Hammerstein right now so they're forced to downgrade to Terminal 5 for the first time in five years.

Show me exactly how your photos prove 3,000 people there. Did you count them? Mark.

ROH and Impact are both running Terminal 5 in April and I would bet both set up for about 700-900 seats. That's how many seats will actually have a view of the ring.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ROH packed 1,100 people into Terminal 5 for Best in the World 2015 and several hundred fans were livid because their seats were obstructed view.

The maximum occupancy of the building at Terminal 5 is 3,000 people but it doesn't have anywhere close to enough space for even 1,500 seats that would have an actual view of a wrestling ring.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There is a clear hierarchy of wrestling venues in NYC.

You only run Terminal 5 because you can't fill Hammerstein, which seats about 2,200 if you really pack people in.
You only run Hulu Theater because you can't fill a major league arena like MSG, Barclays, or Nassau.

ROH can't fill Hammerstein right now so they're forced to downgrade to Terminal 5 for the first time in five years.

Show me exactly how your photos prove 3,000 people there. Did you count them? Mark.

ROH and Impact are both running Terminal 5 in April and I would bet both set up for about 700-900 seats. That's how many seats will actually have a view of the ring.
Like I said earlier if the venue is horrible for those in attendance then they won't go back. Also ROH are running Terminal 5 on April 23rd so the venue can't be terrible for the people in attendance if ROH are going back there.

I know its maximum will be 3,000 thats what I was saying from the get go. They will get 3,000 because of the stage setup, production, and the ring which makes it 3,000 seats.

When did I say there weren't other venues in MYC? And its funny that you're trying to insult me when I didn't insult you not once. And of course theres other venues to use in NYC for wrestling.

Um Terminal 5 is bigger than Melrose. Terminal 5 seats 3,000 and Melrose Ballroom seats 1,200 max. Hammerstein Ballroom's maximum calicity is actually 2,500 remember ECW used to do 2,500 there easily. And lets not forget Raw's debut on the USA Network was 2,500 people in attendance at the Hammerstine Ballroom in 1993. So you were off by 300 seats.

😂 Dude Im not a mark for ANY company. My photos prove 3,000 people were there and Iceman himself confirmed it on Busted Open radio last year. Are you death where you didn't here him say it in the link thst I provided? Just face facts you're wrong about their attendance.

😂 If you think Impact will setup Terminal 5 at 700-900 seats then I don't know what to say to you. Impact wouldn't run these types of arenas if they weren't going to use the whole venue thats not how Anthem operates Impact Wrestling. They're running these big venues because they're setting them up for the maximum capacity because they know they can fill them up and that was one of Impact's goals this year were to run bigger venues since they're getting 2,000-3,000 per show.

Lastly like I said they're averaging around 2,000-3,000 as I've proven to many times over already and thats why they'rerunning the Coca Cola Roxy arena in Atlanta which seats 3,600 but they're setting it up for 3,000 because the seats drop from 3,600 to 3,000 because of the ring, production, and the stage setup.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
It is literally physically impossible for more than 1,100 people to see the ring from the seats at Terminal 5.

Again, you're completely talking out of your ass.

·
Registered
63 Posts
It is literally physically impossible for more than 1,100 people to see the ring from the seats at Terminal 5.

Again, you're completely talking out of your ass.
And again they're going to set it up for 3,000 seats its as simple as that. And if its not a good venue then they'll run another 3,000 seater somewhere else in NYC. But the fact of the matter is they're setting it up 3,000 seats at Terminal 5.

And you're being dumb you keep trying to insult me because you can't refute anything that I've said so go run along little man.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
The next few Impact shows are at
Sam's Town Live in Vegas (wrestling show capacity: ~1000 if they pack it tight, 700 if they use a big setup)

This ice arena in Lexington:

OVW's regular arena in Louisville, which seats a maximum of 500

Coca-Cola Roxy has a maximum occupancy of 3600 which is standing room for concerts and other such events. They will not set up for even half of that.

St Clair College Gymnasium, which has a maximum capacity of 900 for wrestling. Impact has announced sellouts of 900 in that venue before.

Then the nostalgia show at the Ritz hotel.

Then Terminal 5.

And again, Terminal 5 does NOT seat 3,000 people. There are 5 separate rooms in the building and all together they fit a maximum of 3,000.

So yeah. No.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The next few Impact shows are at
Sam's Town Live in Vegas (wrestling show capacity: ~1000 if they pack it tight, 700 if they use a big setup)

This ice arena in Lexington:

OVW's regular arena in Louisville, which seats a maximum of 500

Coca-Cola Roxy has a maximum occupancy of 3600 which is standing room for concerts and other such events. They will not set up for even half of that.

St Clair College Gymnasium, which has a maximum capacity of 900 for wrestling. Impact has announced sellouts of 900 in that venue before.

Then the nostalgia show at the Ritz hotel.

Then Terminal 5.

And again, Terminal 5 does NOT seat 3,000 people. There are 5 separate rooms in the building and all together they fit a maximum of 3,600.

So yeah. No.
True but Sam's Town is because they have a deal with Impact thats why Impact goes there whenever they go to Vegas like WWE has a deal with the Allstate arena in Rosemont Illinois. So Impact will get 1,000 for these tapings.

I know that reread my comments I said they're not getting 3,600 in Coca Cola Roxy arena because of the ring, production crew, and the stege setup. With all of that the attendance will drop to 3,000 which is what they're setting it up for.
St. Claire college is 1,000 not 900 but you're correct that Impact always sells it out.

The TNA one night only is set up for 2,000-2,500 or even 3,000. Tickets for that event are selling fast.

Yes theres different rooms but it does seat 3,000 seats there and thats what Impact are setting it for.

Also MSG has multiple rooms too but it still seats 16,000 seats. And the part AAA used with Impact they used the one with 3,000 seats but I forgot the name of it but its the same as Terminal 5 different rooms with different capacities. Impact are running the room with 3,000 seats just like AAA ran the MSG show in the room that seats 3,000.

So Impact's getting 3,000 at Terminal 5.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
ROH has sold out Terminal 5 numerous times and it was always between 1,000-1,200, and even then, many people complained they couldn't see the ring.

The only reason ROH is going back there now is because they can't fill the 2,200 seat Hammerstein Ballroom anymore. If Impact could draw 3,000 in New York, they'd be running Hulu Theater or selling out Hammerstein with high ticket prices.

3,000 people is the maximum number of people they are legally allowed to let into the building. Not even close to half that amount will be able to see a wrestling ring.

The capacity for the venue's room with the TNA nostalgia show is 1,114 with zero seats set up (standing room only). So again, you're wrong:

The maximum allowable people if they rented every room in the venue is still about 1,786. Obviously they're only seating people in the one room (the one where they'll put the ring).

In the one room, with the ring and chairs and barricades and stage set up, they'll be lucky to get 700 people in there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
ROH has sold out Terminal 5 numerous times and it was always between 1,000-1,200, and even then, many people complained they couldn't see the ring.

The only reason ROH is going back there now is because they can't fill the 2,200 seat Hammerstein Ballroom anymore. If Impact could draw 3,000 in New York, they'd be running Hulu Theater or selling out Hammerstein with high ticket prices.

3,000 people is the maximum number of people they are legally allowed to let into the building. Not even close to half that amount will be able to see a wrestling ring.

The capacity for the venue's room with the TNA nostalgia show is 1,114 with zero seats set up (standing room only). So again, you're wrong:

The maximum allowable people if they rented every room in the venue is still about 1,786. Obviously they're only seating people in the one room (the one where they'll put the ring).

In the one room, with the ring and chairs and barricades and stage set up, they'll be lucky to get 700 people in there.
Right but that was the capacity that ROH set it up for. Impact are setting it for 3,000. And Impact will use another big arena in NYC if people complain about not being able to see the ring.

Not really its because the Hammerstein Ballroom is to expensive thats why ROH are running Terminal 5 because its cheaper. And remember WWF did 2,500 on their Raw debut in 1993 so its 2,500 not 2,200 at Hammerstein ballroom. Terminal 5 holds 3,000 seats and thats what they're setting it for. Intimate performances: Terminal 5 is a smaller venue, with capacity for 3,000 people and is standing room only. Terminal 5

Hulu arena I think is more exspensive I but I could be wrong. But either way they're getting 3,000 there for their ppv.

Well like I said earlier if people can't see the ring than they'll run the Hulu arena and fill that arena up then.

Those are intial seats they're going to open up more seats when those tickets sell out and the tickets for that show are selling fast anyways. And they've done this before they only open up certain section forst and then once those sells out then they open up the other seats and this TNA show isn't any different then that.

As a matter of fact they did the samething with BFG last year at the Odeum arena where they opened up certain seats and once those sold out then they opened up more seats and then they announced they sold out BFG. And Iceman confirmed they sold it out and sold 3,000 ticket with his interview on Busted Open radio last year.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Also how can I be a mark when I don't even watch and don't even like wrestling? I stopped watching almost 3 years ago because its a stupid boring sport so thats why I stopped watching. My momma and daddy still watch but I don't.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
There is literally no way in hell 3000 people will be at the Terminal 5 show.

There is literally no way in hell 1,500 people will be at the terminal 5 show.

It cannot be explained any more clearly than that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There is literally no way in hell 3000 people will be at the Terminal 5 show.

There is literally no way in hell 1,500 people will be at the terminal 5 show.

It cannot be explained any more clearly than that.
I just showed you the link that it holds 3,000 people and thats what they're setting it up for.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
3000 people is the maximum number of people that will fit into Terminal 5. That's with zero chairs, no ring, no stage, no barricades, and including all the rooms and levels in the venue.

For the Nth time, it is physically impossible for many more than 1000 people to have a seat with a view of the ring from Terminal 5. The absolute most people that have ever been to a wrestling show in the venue is 1,200, and that was severely oversold and necessitated ROH's move to the bigger Hammerstein (which DOES now seat 2,200; it was renovated in 1997). ROH had a bad second half of 2019 and can no longer sell out Hammerstein, so they are forced to downgrade to the smaller and cheaper Terminal 5.

I looked at the setup for the Atlanta show on the venue's ticket website and they only have a few hundred seats set up around the ring, then sold the bleachers for general admission. No way it's even set up for 2,000, let alone 3,000. They're not even using up 75% of the floor space that isn't taken up by the ring and stage.

From now until April, not a single venue Impact is running is going to be set up for 2000+ people for a wrestling show. Not one. You're looking up the standing room only capacities for banquets, parties, and concerts.

There's a reason Impact attendance numbers are hard to find. I contacted Lavie Margolin, the man who tracks the attendance for ROH, MLW, AEW, and NJPW USA, and he said that Impact rarely reports their numbers and often intentionally sets up venues for smaller setups so they can claim sellouts without announcing any numbers.

If Impact were outdrawing those other promotions, their executives would not be shy about letting people know.

·
Registered
63 Posts
3000 people is the maximum number of people that will fit into Terminal 5. That's with zero chairs, no ring, no stage, no barricades, and including all the rooms and levels in the venue.

For the Nth time, it is physically impossible for many more than 1000 people to have a seat with a view of the ring from Terminal 5. The absolute most people that have ever been to a wrestling show in the venue is 1,200, and that was severely oversold and necessitated ROH's move to the bigger Hammerstein (which DOES now seat 2,200; it was renovated in 1997). ROH had a bad second half of 2019 and can no longer sell out Hammerstein, so they are forced to downgrade to the smaller and cheaper Terminal 5.

I looked at the setup for the Atlanta show on the venue's ticket website and they only have a few hundred seats set up around the ring, then sold the bleachers for general admission. No way it's even set up for 2,000, let alone 3,000. They're not even using up 75% of the floor space that isn't taken up by the ring and stage.

From now until April, not a single venue Impact is running is going to be set up for 2000+ people for a wrestling show. Not one. You're looking up the standing room only capacities for banquets, parties, and concerts.

There's a reason Impact attendance numbers are hard to find. I contacted Lavie Margolin, the man who tracks the attendance for ROH, MLW, AEW, and NJPW USA, and he said that Impact rarely reports their numbers and often intentionally sets up venues for smaller setups so they can claim sellouts without announcing any numbers.

If Impact were outdrawing those other promotions, their executives would not be shy about letting people know.
And for Nth time they're setting it up for 2,500 or 3,000 seats and I showed you the link that it holds 3,000 seats. And if they add production crew, ring, and stage setup then it goes to 2,500 not 1,000. The people not being able to see the ring has nothing to do with the capacity of the arena that they're going to set it up for. So it doesn't matter if only 1,000 can see the ring because they're still going to use 2,500 seats in the venue.

Hammerstein Ballroom might hold 2,200 now but back then it held 2,500 seats. Terminal is a bigger venue than Hammerstein. And ROH had a bad 2019 because they allowed themselves to be tricked into funding and helping out AEW and AEW left them high and dry without looking back.

Those are the remaining tickets that you're seeing. They didn't setup the Atlanta tapings for only a couple hundred seats they setup likely for 2,000 seats. They're going to open up more seats after these sellout so thats why Im saying 2,000 seats. You're disregarding they always do this release a certain amount of tickets initially and then sell the rest of the tickets which is what they did for bfg last year.

Yes they will for Rebellion and their Atlanta shows will easily draw 2,000 people in March and April.

Their hard to find because they barely announce them to the dirtsheets like the other companies do. Well then you and Lavie Margolin will have to explain how they sold out bfg last year with 3,000 people and how they sold out their Mexico taping with 2,000-2,200 people in attendance. And plus how are they setting up these big venues with a smaller capacity and yet when you look at the pictures from people who were there theres clearly more people there then what you and the dirtsheets would like to believe. So their numbers aren't conflated.

Scott D'amore already let people know with his interview with Fightful pro wrestling last year before bfg.

·
Registered
63 Posts

Also you're right they won't get 3,000 people for Rebellion at Terminal 5 but they're getting 2,500 for sure because thats whst they'll set it up for because the ring, production crew, and stage setup will drop it from 3,000 to 2,000-2,500 so right on that one. But Im also right about that they'll get 2,000-2,500 for the ppv though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You're one delusional individual. I wish you luck.
How am I delusional when I showed you the evidence over and over again and all you did was make false claims that couldn't be substantiated and now you're running away because you lost the argument. But you're the delusional one I mean for god's sakes you even lied claimed that you spoke Lavie Margolin. And you lied and claimed that they didn't sell 3,000 tickets and proved you wrong by providing evidence and I you did was give me false claims and oipinions.

But either way Im glad that you're moving on so that way I can also move on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How am I delusional when I showed you the evidence over and over again and all you did was make false claims that couldn't be substantiated and now you're running away because you lost the argument. But you're the delusional one I mean for god's sakes you even lied claimed that you spoke Lavie Margolin. And you lied and claimed that they didn't sell 3,000 tickets and proved you wrong by providing evidence and I you did was give me false claims and oipinions.

But either way Im glad that you're moving on so that way I can also move on.
Hey just to explain, venues generally have 3 different capacities

Building capacity
Standing capacity
Seating capacity

Having just researched Terminal 5 as I would if I was booking an actual event I found this link for venue hire

It lists the seating capacity of the venue at 850.

There is no possible way a venue with a building capacity of 3000 can possibly also support 3000 seats, it would be a fire code issue nevermind the logistics of it being a multi level venue with seperate rooms

21 - 40 of 55 Posts