Wrestling Forum banner

Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 7/26

36K views 705 replies 116 participants last post by  Adam502 
#1 ·
Straight from the horses mouth (the TNA website):
This past week, The Aces and 8s gang unleashed a path of destruction on IMPACT WRESTLING! What will be the fallout on Thursday night? Will the mysterious group continue to make IMPACT their personal warzone?

Thursday's IMPACT will also feature the TNA debut of Chavo Guerrero! The wrestling world will hear from Chavo for the first time!

Two HUGE "Bound For Glory Series" matches are scheduled for the broadcast: AJ Styles vs. James Storm and Kurt Angle vs. Bully Ray

In Knockouts tag team action, Mickie James teams with Tara to battle Gail Kim and Madison Rayne

New X Division Champion Zema Ion will defend his title on Thursday's IMPACT

Recent TNA Gut Check contestant Sam Shaw will get a second chance to prove himself on Thursday, after he was attacked by The Aces & 8s gang this past week.
Discuss! What are we looking forward to? Will any of Aces & 8's be revealed? Also who will be taking over for Hulk Hogan in his absence?

#4 ·
Expecting A&8's to do something different this week.

#12 ·
The Aces and 8s go to beat down on AJ Styles and James Storm and that match end in a dq.

Dixie go to name Jeff Jarrett as the new gm.
“@ROODE_GIRL: @MRayneTNA before you snogged @TheEarlHebner I Actually Thought You Had A Crush On @Garett_TNA xox” You must be a lesbian #gfy

Just Had New Pictures Taken.Damn I am good looking.I know Madison will love them gfy.

I got a feel Earl Hebner will be the ref for Knockouts tag team match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.