Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Mickie James

Call Your Shot Gauntlet
Rich Swann, Brian Myers, Moose, W. Morrissey, More TBA

Triple Threat for the vacant X-Division Championship
Steve Maclin vs. Trey Miguel vs. ???

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Josh should win. They are filming tapings there after BFG right ? they badly need to get out of that shit studio
Yea I can't see Alexander losing the way they're building it. Im also thinking Ace Austin vs Fallen Angel.

And I'm hoping Buddy Matthews finally makes his debut!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Having Josh Alexander lose would be worse than the time they had Roode lose to Angle. It would however be indicative of the shit show Impact has been in 2021. Years such as 2010, 2017 etc were absolute clusters but they were never boring to the stage where they give you no reason to watch the weekly shows.

·
Registered
13,919 Posts
I'm soooo excited to see The IInspiration back in the ring!...well, mostly Jessica McKay because she's my favorite but I feel like they may become Knockout's Tag Champions immediately and I'm more than ok with it.

I can definitely see The IInspiration Vs. The Influence being a pretty big feud too.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I'm not big on the automatic title shot but willing to give creative a chance and let it play out.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Not a fan of The Inspiration. Let them be the undercard comedy team that they are and away from the tag titles.

·
Registered
13,919 Posts
I just need to say the Bound For Glory match graphics are the best I've seen in any promotion in a very, very long time.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Fantastic card for BFG will all matches being good build, even thrown together Knockout tag titles has a nice story of Iinspiration coming in for automatic shot, being former WWE Women's tag team champions.

Normally I'd be against former WWE talent wining titles straight away but I wouldn't mind it with Iinspiration here as opens up many fresh feuds and wouldn't be mad if Mickie actually defends Deonna either as wouldn't mind one last run for Mickie James. Hoping Josh wins world title and also Trey wins X division, but could see any of the 3 winning the x division and unpredictable is always great.

Even the call your shots is jam packed and can see W. Morrisey, Moose, Eddie Edwards or Braun Strowman coming in and winning. If Strowman does come in, then it's another case of hotshotting him into the top scene can't be a negative as he was so strongly booked in WWE. Maybe they can swerve and have him be Heaths partner after Rhyno doesn't show, at first, and Braun can come in and destroy Deaner in Heath & ? Vs VBD tag match. Rhyno can always appear at end and gore Doering or Young and hug Heath for their moment.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Giving them the tag team titles immediately would be a kick in the face to all the women who have worked so hard to give the viewers at least one thing to watch with this mess of a company in 2021.
I mean what are the qualifications to get a title match in Impact now…

Used to work for WWE?

Iconics will probably win but hopefully not clean.

·
PSYCH | SAIYANS
14,261 Posts
Going to call bull shit Tasha Steelz hadn’t made the card despite doing more work for them than anyone but Deonna especially after knockout knockdown and her tag title runs

Maybe she cuts into the title match and costs Mickie

·
Registered
843 Posts
I know who I think is going to win the CYS gauntlet (Moose), but I really would like to see Joe Doering win. Someone that is unexpected that could still be considered a threat. It could go in different directions like joe actually getting a title shot, or EY demanding Joe give him the shot since he is the leader of VBD and joe refusing.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts