Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
The TNA IMPACT Wrestling Guru
214 Posts
YES! RVD heel turn. Called it, Katie Forbes and RVD pairing should be happening now.

·
214 Posts
First time ever seeing Acey Romero. He has a unique look. I don't think I like the name 'Acey' or 'Acey Baby', sounds too baby face to me. 'Romero' would be better.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
First time ever seeing Acey Romero. He has a unique look. I don't think I like the name 'Acey', sounds too baby face to me. 'Romero' would be better.
Should call him Acey R duuuuuuddddeess!

·
214 Posts
Romero took quite the bump! Liking him a lot from what I've seen. Hopefully, he has charisma.

It's going to be a big hit if they're losing Tessa to another company. She should have went over.

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
Are they ever going to pull the trigger on Tessa?.. Jesus.

Solid show. MOTN goes to the Ladder match. Lots of crazy spots, no botches and the crowd woke up for it. Cage/Sami slightly behind. A glorified garbage match but a fun one, stiff as fuck. Want to praise Elgin/Mara, the guys killed each other, but I cant put over a heatless match.

No straight up shitters (minus, maybe, Shamrock/Moose, but everyone with a brain expected it going in). I say the streak of good PPVs continues.

·
214 Posts
Sabu looked fucking terrible tonight.

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
The fuck is with those reusults.

Sami and Tessa losing does not compute.

·
Intoner
6,506 Posts
I would love to see Tessa vs. Ace fued, but with whole Edwards family thing going it's probably not the plan.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts