Registered
45,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

No spoilers. (amirite)

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Why the fuck is Eli Drake not the World Champion? This guy has more way more charisma and promo skills than pretty much every modern wrestler? On a related note, why the fuck hasn't WWE signed this dude and put him at the top of the card? He's so much more interesting than virtually all of their current "stars" that its sad.

·
Banned
724 Posts
I don't know if she can wrestle or not but she can stay on TV. Damn.
Definitely. Never heard of this chick Amber Nova but I like what I see. I like it a lot!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm glad people are liking the look of Nova. She's also only been on live events for a little over a year, and she's already quite decent for her level of experience from what I've seen of her online. Hopefully Impact picks her up in the future.

Thought a slight name change would be needed since they already have four women starting with A in the names. Unless they rename Ava Storie again (why didn't they keep her as KC/Kayci Quinn), she needs to change her name. Maybe Cinder Nova? Or simply Nova would be fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not sure what's worse, the typical 'Universal Tourist' crowds, or the few guys there who know wrestling, but are doing the whole '2... SWEET!' BS.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,925 Posts
She is more than welcome on my tv. :yum:
She is welcome on more than my tv. :cena

I have to confess, I cringed so hard at the barbershop quartet that the channel mysteriously changed itself. When I finally managed to unclench the remote enough to reach some other numbers, a half hour had gone by, in the middle of the Moose/Eli match. Almost switched it off again but managed to survive the clusterfuck that was the focus on the judges after the match. The rest of the show pretty much redeemed itself after that.

Not sure what's worse, the typical 'Universal Tourist' crowds, or the few guys there who know wrestling, but are doing the whole '2... SWEET!' BS.
That too-sweet shit needs to be permanently banned from humanity, violation of which to be punishable by death by bunta.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts