Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious does anyone currently watch the twitch feed themselves? I tune in time to time myself. It seems like the channel gets its highest viewers when they do a brace for impact show. I like how impact is trying to plug their house shows using their channel. I just think they could be doing more with it. Most of the popular twitch channels have a live Webcam feed. I think impact should promote a night once a week live on twitch with a talent highlighting some of their favorite impact matches over the years. Have the talent chatting with the viewers. I'd also broadcast their weekly Thursday press conferences. To help promote their embrace for impact shows I'd bring in bigger indie talent for one night only to these events. Giving us matches like oVe vs lucha bros, dezmond Xavier vs teddy hart etc... I'm sure guys would be willing to sign on for one match. At the same time it would create a little buzz going around the product.

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
tweet your ideas to Callis

he actually does read and respond.

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
I'm on several times a week. I enjoy watching matches from the older days and trying to have a civil discussion.

The new stuff bores me to death even though I still skim through the new episode every week

It gets pretty boring though and the chat is full of either defensive people not willing to talk about issues or trolls just making fun of it.

So its hard to talk much of anythibg good or bad

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
I've spent a bit of time on there, almost get banned every time for using a word that their bot doesn't like, also don't make a long thoughtful post they will ban you for 10 minutes for that as well.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I subscribe. I've only watched a couple of times. Caught Brace for Impact (I was supposed to go but fell ill). Haven't really watched anything else so far.

·
Registered
900 Posts
also don't make a long thoughtful post they will ban you for 10 minutes for that as well.
Omg :D . The reason is probably simply to prevent spam, but still that bot going wild, undermining hard any meaningful conversation with bans as punishment is too funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts