Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 349 Posts

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,909 Posts
I dunno...Maybe she will do "Apology/Counseling Tour?"
Lol probably. Have Daddy Tully put in a good word for her and make her do counseling before making her debut lol. That plus an apology video to the girls she offended with a statement to Impact should suffice. Alleged history says she’s a bitch but I think Tessa is too good to pass up. Twitter can go fuck itself lol. Just hire somebody to delete comments lmao idk

·
Registered
833 Posts
AEW should stay far away from her as possible. Shes been fired from WWE and Impact for being a toxic individual. Shes not worth the headache and will divide the locker room like Kevin Nash and Scott Hall did when they went to WCW.
When was she fired from the WWE?

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
I agree. But what about all the people who already have their social media messages typed up ready to push send and morally rip the company apart the second they sign her? People are literally ready to push send as we speak on their hate messages and some already have their “speaking out” stories queued up with devilish smiles on their faces just jizzing themselves at the new opportunity.
I'm sure also that would happen.

My hope is that stuff works itself out, Tony were to ignore that and takes the chance on Tessa.

Social media really is the worst. People with skeletons in their closets that are more worried about other peoples lives than their own.

·
Banned
801 Posts
I don’t think she was ever under contract with the WWE.
They decided not to sign her because of her attitude issues so she was never signed. Still though thats 2 major companies shes had a falling out with and now shes going to be blacklisted from WWE, likely AEW, and Impact.

·
Registered
833 Posts
They decided not to sign her because of her attitude issues so she was never signed. Still though thats 2 major companies shes had a falling out with and now shes going to be blacklisted from WWE, likely AEW, and Impact.
Okay. Just wanted a clarification. You said the WWE fired her, but she was never under contract to them.

I’m guessing she winds up in WWE or AEW.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
This is why you don't speak about your political beliefs publicly when you're a boss.

Tony Khan could've hired Tessa Blanchard and had a great pick up for his women's division by signing arguably the best free agent in the country but if he does he looks like a massive hypocrite because he's banned Hogan for life from AEW for saying the N-Word but Tessa Blanchard also did multiple times.

So either you sign her and show that you play favourites or you don't sign her and miss out on a great talent. Tony Khan is backed into this corner because he's an idiot who went public with his political beliefs.

·
Southern Pride
3,385 Posts
Unless a report comes out that AEW or Tony Khan isn't interested in her, I still think that their is hope with her father being in AEW already AND she was used for All In before AEW started. Point being theirs people in AEW that would campaign for her. The unknown is Tony Khan of course.

..but yeah, I would be surprised if the door were to be open for her to go to WWE after the apparent reason for not giving her a developmental contract last time. Assuming that rumor was true. Which would be a shame because a Flair and Blanchard in the same company would be cool too.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
if AEW don't sign her, wwe will.

vince doesn't care, Tony shouldn't either. you have to take chances on people in wrestling

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
if AEW don't sign her, wwe will.

vince doesn't care, Tony shouldn't either. you have to take chances on people in wrestling
But how could Tony look his black wrestlers, his black footballers and their families in the eye knowing that he signed a racist like that jezebel Tessa Blanchard?

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,909 Posts
This is why you don't speak about your political beliefs publicly when you're a boss.

Tony Khan could've hired Tessa Blanchard and had a great pick up for his women's division by signing arguably the best free agent in the country but if he does he looks like a massive hypocrite because he's banned Hogan for life from AEW for saying the N-Word but Tessa Blanchard also did multiple times.

So either you sign her and show that you play favourites or you don't sign her and miss out on a great talent. Tony Khan is backed into this corner because he's an idiot who went public with his political beliefs.
He needs to just sign her if he can and take the blow of looking like a hypocrite. Who cares. People like you and the Twitter mob are gonna shit down his throat for everything he does regardless so fuck it. He needs to learn that everyone isn’t going to agree with everything he does. If he signs her people will say he is playing favorites, so what? It’s a bigger loss to not sign her. Within 2 weeks people will forget and move on with their lives.

People will always find an angle to make him look bad so I think he needs to toughen up here assuming that he and the Elite are even interested.

Vince is also a known Republican that has signed multiple people who openly don’t support his right wing Philosophy. He built his empire doing grimy shit over the years and gets ripped apart harder than anyone I have ever seen, year after year, he gets shat on, people forget and move on, Vince makes more money, repeat. Yeah it’s fucked up, but it’s a fucked up business and a fucked up world.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Depends on scorpio pulling for her I guess @Chip Chipperson but you forgot to make mention of the Japanese and Mexican wrestlers he could piss off. If you are going to mention her racism don't exclude other races.

I personally think he should just bite the bullet. Or just veto the whole women's division if it can't be booked right

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
He needs to just sign her if he can and take the blow of looking like a hypocrite. Who cares. People like you and the Twitter mob are gonna shit down his throat for everything he does regardless so fuck it. He needs to learn that everyone isn’t going to agree with everything he does. If he signs her people will say he is playing favorites, so what? It’s a bigger loss to not sign her. Within 2 weeks people will forget and move on with their lives.
With all due respect how do you know I'd shit down his throat on this one? I'm just asking for consistency and have always maintained it's about consistency. They legitimately cancelled an enhancement guy a month or so ago for using the N-Word when he was a young adult but we're going to hire Tessa who allegedly threw it around quite often and is an accused racist?

Personally I only deal in facts and I don't think anything about Tessa was ever proven so I don't care but Tony Khan has openly stated that he does care so he'd look like an inconsistent babbling idiot if he did sign her.

Which is a shame because Tessa would be a fine addition to AEW.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Tessa’s alleged misbehavior is easily resolved. Tony should just sit down with her and have a conversation with her. Have her explain her side of the story. Then he can explain to her the culture that AEW has established, and what would be expected of her. If both sides are agreeable, then there is no reason not to sign her. She would elevate their women’s division instantly.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Depends on scorpio pulling for her I guess @Chip Chipperson but you forgot to make mention of the Japanese and Mexican wrestlers he could piss off. If you are going to mention her racism don't exclude other races.

I personally think he should just bite the bullet. Or just veto the whole women's division if it can't be booked right
Wasn't aware she was against the Japanese and Mexicans also. That makes it even worse.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Tessa’s alleged misbehavior is easily resolved. Tony should just sit down with her and have a conversation with her. Have her explain her side of the story. Then he can explain to her the culture that AEW has established, and what would be expected of her. If both sides are agreeable, then there is no reason not to sign her. She would elevate their women’s division instantly.
Lol

Hogan does it - FUCK YEAH TONY! TELL THAT CRUSTY OLD RACIST WHAT'S WHAT! WE DON'T WANT HIS RACIST ASS IN AEW EVER!

Tessa becomes available - Maybe Tessa and Tony can have a conversation and Tessa agrees to hide her racism because she would be a great addition.

So much hypocrisy on display here right now.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Lol

Hogan does it - FUCK YEAH TONY! TELL THAT CRUSTY OLD RACIST WHAT'S WHAT! WE DON'T WANT HIS RACIST ASS IN AEW EVER!

Tessa becomes available - Maybe Tessa and Tony can have a conversation and Tessa agrees to hide her racism because she would be a great addition.

So much hypocrisy on display here right now.
Show me where I ever said I agree with Tony not wanting to bring Hogan in.

I’m not a Hogan fan, but if AEW brought him in for an appearance to two, I’d have no problem with it.

Tell me again how I’m a hypocrite.

21 - 40 of 349 Posts