Wrestling Forum banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Here’s also to consider with Tessa. She wrestles men a lot so if she wants to continue with that then wwe is not the place for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,959 Posts
Here’s also to consider with Tessa. She wrestles men a lot so if she wants to continue with that then wwe is not the place for her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tessa would never reach the same level of fighting men in AEW that she did in Impact. I mean, credit to Tessa, she made it work in Impact but that done in part as a novelty act to get some buzz to Impact. And AEW themselves have had how many inter gender matches in their short history? Only 1 comes to mind at the moment.

Point being, if she wants to go to WWE or AEW, she's going to have to get used to wrestling women again.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
When you say random, do you mean with her husband, Cody, or brother-in-law, Dustin? Last time I checked, her role as being the leader/main-focus of the Women's Division was dropped about 6-7 months ago. This is like all the other recollections people seem to have:

• Matt Hardy doing the teleporting thing (one and done 3 months ago)
  • Marko Stunt and Sonny Kiss on TV all the time (Marko less than more, Sonny on DARK, first Dynamite last week)
  • Omega is not a star (summed up by two words... yeah right)
  • Orange Cassidy is an embarrassment to wrestling (something must be wrong with the fans who buy his BS)
  • Moxley hasn't done anything as Champion (well, the CV-19 pandemic has seemed to prove that for just about everything)
  • Jericho is unfunny, washed up, old, chubby (except that he's out there trying to help push the younger guys)
He is clearly talking about Brandi somehow finding a way on television every week. Even this past episode she turned up in the press conference for no real reason.

- Matt Hardy did teleport just once and nobody pretends he did more than once. They do call out the stupid stuff he does regularly though.

- Marko is on TV all the time. He's on once every couple of weeks.

- Omega doesn't act like a star.

- OC is indeed an embarrassment to wrestling and there is now evidence of it. What was it, 562,000 people tuning in for his big show down with Jericho? Nobody cares man.

- Moxley has done things as champion they just aren't all that appealing. COVID-19 isn't a valid excuse anymore especially when the whole roster is back.

- Good for Jericho but truth is he isn't that funny when he's trying too hard. Did you hear him on colour the other week? Awful.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,469 Posts
I think AEW would be wrong not to try and sign her, but having already let Dashwood, Purazzo, Mercedes martinez and Kylie Rae slip through their grasp it wouldn't surprise me if they passed on Tessa as well. Sure she's a gamble, but she's also very good in the ring and would help the women's roster. If she steps out of line then she's out.

If she goes to WWE then matches against Charlotte, Io, Sasha and Asuka look great on paper but i don't trust WWE to make these matches happen. Honestly i can see her get the EC3 treatment and they bury her, punish her for the bullshit she caused last time she was there and keeps her from AEW.

I can see this being her future in WWE. The iiconics playing the part of New day.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Just here to make my once in a blue moon drive by post.

No matter what side of the fence you are on with this Khan being a hypocrite or not argument, I think what I find more fascinating is that almost everyone on both sides of that argument is in some type of agreement that Tessa Blanchard is the 2nd coming of Stone Cold Austin. That's good stuff it really makes me laugh.

Carry on

·
Registered
5,578 Posts

No matter what side of the fence you are on with this Khan being a hypocrite or not argument, I think what I find more fascinating is that almost everyone on both sides of that argument is in some type of agreement that Tessa Blanchard is the 2nd coming of Stone Cold Austin. That's good stuff it really makes me laugh.

Carry on
I'm sorry...What?

·
Registered
833 Posts

Carry on
Absolutely no one is even suggesting that.

341 - 349 of 349 Posts