Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
What? You mean the guy with the info from a random foreign website was wrong? Shock.

Not surprised it went down from the interest last week. Wonder if the final segment was the lowest again?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
not surprising, everyone came to see the results of Jeff Hardy's heel turn, and now TNA ratings are back to normal.

wasn't much of a good show either, it wasn't bad but it was pretty forgettable, with a lot of needless segments. i could see some people changing their channels.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Expected rating, nothing special happened so it's back to normal.

not surprising, everyone came to see the results of Jeff Hardy's heel turn, and now TNA ratings are back to normal.

wasn't much of a good show either, it wasn't bad but it was pretty forgettable, with a lot of needless segments. i could see some people changing their channels.
It was boring, I don't know what you found entertaining but to me pretty much nothing happened at all.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I'm at a loss why they aren't in the 2.0's by now.

They have Jeff, Freaking Hardy and Hulk Hogan and that stupid bird from Jersey shore appeared last week and might make another appearance.

Are folk in charge of advertising really that bad?

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
It deserved this rating, and I would go out on the limb and say next week's will be even a lower rating. Problem with TNA is that they had buzz after BFG and now it's completely gone in just 2 weeks. They put a subpar Impact in front of 2 million eyeballs last week, and they were unable to sustain interest for them to tune in again this week.

TNA should be pulling a 1.3 or above every week with the roster they have, but I guess they'll make the fans wait as they build up Immortal.Poor rating for a bad show, got what it deserved!

Wonder if Bischoff will take responsibility for it :side:

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What? You mean the guy with the info from a random foreign website was wrong? Shock.

Not surprised it went down from the interest last week. Wonder if the final segment was the lowest again?
Kazarian was main eventing, yeah either the final segment bombed or it was Q2 featuring Shore

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Terrible rating especially after last week, last night's show did a poor job of following up last week. Hogan wasn't even there and nothing major happened.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Deserved drop for a lackluster show. It was like night and day compared to last Impact....and i mean in a bad way. Weak opener featuring Bischoff and a poor rambling promo, and then a pointless Red vs Robbie E match. Dont see why any casual wouldnt just flip to the baseball game. Hopefully, they'll look back at the show before this one and realize the type of show they need to put on to be successful. I mean NO HOGAN? Are you kidding me? Nice follow-up on what was supposed to be a huge turn of events in TNA. Instead we get the same old Bischoff running the show..

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
It deserved this rating, and I would go out on the limb and say next week's will be even a lower rating. Problem with TNA is that they had buzz after BFG and now it's completely gone in just 2 weeks. They put a subpar Impact in front of 2 million eyeballs last week, and they were unable to sustain interest for them to tune in again this week.

TNA should be pulling a 1.3 or above every week with the roster they have, but I guess they'll make the fans wait as they build up Immortal.Poor rating for a bad show, got what it deserved!

Wonder if Bischoff will take responsibility for it :side:
I think next week's will bump up a bit to a 1.2. A huge problem for them is whenever they tape more than 1 show a week, you usually only get one good out of it...with the other sucking and feeling cheap and boring. Anyone can see the amount of creative effort that went into this past Impact was far less than the one they taped the previous day. Next Impact should be alot better.

·
Registered
395 Posts
No surprise here. TV show ratings always go significantly down from a season premiere to the second episode of a season, and since last week's Impact was kind of the premiere of the season, with BFG being the season finale with the big cliffhanger, it had to go down.

Also, you can't always have shows where something mindblowing happens.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts